Honda Dream Yuga

Umang Kumar

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Hello Friends,

The Dream Yuga is a low-cost 109 cc single-cylinder motorcycle manufactured by Honda's Indian subsidiary HMSI since 2012. It was announced by Honda in January 2012 at the Delhi Auto Expo,and was available to consumers in India in May 2012. At 44,642 Indian Rupees, the motorcycle is billed as the least expensive Honda currently produced, and the least expensive Honda ever made, adjusting for inflation.
The Dream Yuga is Honda throwing down the gauntlet at Hero MotoCorp's Splendor . Honda hopes the Yuga will catch the attention of the busy people' and thus eat into the numbers of one of the world's largest selling motorcycles. So we decided to pit the two in a non-lethargic fuel efficiency test. But the catch was this. We wouldn't do the full-on accurate speed-matched, tankful to tankful test but the real one. Two bikes, Rs 100 of fuel each, ridden on the same route in Mumbai traffic at speeds that felt right. The winner would travel further on the fuel. Simple. So we filled both bikes with 1.36 litres of petrol and set off.

Thanks and Regards,
Umang Kumar

Well, I don't think Honda Dream Yuga is a good bike. You can read the reviews on the Internet sites, you will find out that most of the reviews are negative. I don't agree with the fact that it will catch people's attention. You need a good looking bike to catch people's attention.

Well, I don't think Honda Dream Yuga is a good bike. You can read the reviews on the Internet sites, you will find out that most of the reviews are negative. I don't agree with the fact that it will catch people's attention. You need a good looking bike to catch people's attention.
It's actually the most popular bike in the most Asian countries. The style of the bike is not that good but it is perfect for the cheap price. This bike comes in the cheap and best category. So, I think it's a bike that is worth the price that you spend. That's just my opinion.