How many unicyclists in your school?

Lucas1wheel

Guest
Ok so I have tought 16 people in my school to the ability that they can
free mount and ride and some of them a bit more, but how many
unicyclers are there in your school, is there a school anywhere where
like every one can ride one badly?

--
Lucas1wheel
Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476

Counting me there are 6 that own and ride unicycles that I know of,
there are also two more that can free mount and go about 4-5 revs. Both
of which learned instantly and one of whom learned by jump mounting a
24" with a seat post that was too high for him.

--
ntappin

im teaching about 5 ppl right now, one of my techers can still ride, my
friend daniel can ride, and me.

So 3 can ride, and i got some in the process.

At my old highschool, Mike can ride, and hes gotten like 4 ppl there
that i know of, so all together there is about 8ish =p

--
Jerrick

from chosen:

can you give me a shoutout in your sig. some thing like i love
jonny....or jonny is the coolest. or be creative. but pleeeasssee can i
have a shoutout from you?

jonny

im in a class of my own im the only one wh0 can do it:)... but it
sucks...i have kno one to ride with:(

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/fculm)

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

*JONNY IS MY HERO!*

me=1
a girl that i don't really know because i tryied to talk about
unicycles top her and she walked away=2
one friend(can't even freemount)=3
another friend like the last one=4
i think i have tought one or two more but i don't know

--
lucky_8

life is a whole lot more fun when you live it on just one wheel.
lucky_8's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11685

I have gotten a few poeple into unicycling in the local township.

My mate, Max got me into it, he's my hero :D (max_pfeifer)

at school there's

Josh (onewheelnatural)
Brownboy (brownboy13)
Jake (Jake_amos)
Chris H (chris_heritage) - the unicyclist formerly known as
jackassononewheel
Leia
Lauren (xo_laurz)

i think that's about 6

There's also
my sister
Michael
Lauren's sister

i think t hat's it, i've lost count.

There's a few people looking for unicycles.

The kilmore unicycling club has about 12 regulars in a town of no more
than 3,000

i think that's pretty good.

Ed

--
edsbelly

:D Stayin' Single and Keepin it Wheel :D

[email protected] - Add Me!! :)
edsbelly's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11164