How many unicyclists in your school?

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Lucas1wheel, Apr 4, 2006.

  1. Lucas1wheel

    Lucas1wheel Guest

    Ok so I have tought 16 people in my school to the ability that they can
    free mount and ride and some of them a bit more, but how many
    unicyclers are there in your school, is there a school anywhere where
    like every one can ride one badly?

    --
    Lucas1wheel
    Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476

  2. ntappin

    ntappin Guest

    Counting me there are 6 that own and ride unicycles that I know of,
    there are also two more that can free mount and go about 4-5 revs. Both
    of which learned instantly and one of whom learned by jump mounting a
    24" with a seat post that was too high for him.

    --
    ntappin

  3. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

  4. juggle508

    juggle508 Guest

  5. jsm

    jsm Guest

  6. Jerrick

    Jerrick Guest

    im teaching about 5 ppl right now, one of my techers can still ride, my
    friend daniel can ride, and me.

    So 3 can ride, and i got some in the process.

    At my old highschool, Mike can ride, and hes gotten like 4 ppl there
    that i know of, so all together there is about 8ish =p

    --
    Jerrick

    from chosen:

    can you give me a shoutout in your sig. some thing like i love
    jonny....or jonny is the coolest. or be creative. but pleeeasssee can i
    have a shoutout from you?

    jonny

  7. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    im in a class of my own im the only one wh0 can do it:)... but it
    sucks...i have kno one to ride with:(

    --
    trials_uni

    TRIALS 4 LIFE !
    'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/fculm)

    koebwil wrote:
    > I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
    > letters I don't want

    *JONNY IS MY HERO!*

  8. 0nly0newheel

    0nly0newheel Guest

  9. GhettoSmurf

    GhettoSmurf Guest

  10. dorfman

    dorfman Guest

  11. sparrowhawk

    sparrowhawk Guest

    Me and a guy who dosent do it annymore :( hes in my form so i still
    talk to him about unicycling and the amasing skillz i see in this forum
    ;) :)

    --
    sparrowhawk

    "I can only speak to myself." —George W. Bush
    sparrowhawk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11813

  12. apadoxhr

    apadoxhr Guest

    i am the only guy in my entire country and around my country ( Croatia,
    Europe 20000000 ppl )that can do some freestyle street trials on uni

    not counting jugglers

    --
    apadoxhr

    10: apadox is legend;
    20: GOTO10;
    apadoxhr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11084

  13. KcTheAcy

    KcTheAcy Guest

  14. lucky_8

    lucky_8 Guest

    me=1
    a girl that i don't really know because i tryied to talk about
    unicycles top her and she walked away=2
    one friend(can't even freemount)=3
    another friend like the last one=4
    i think i have tought one or two more but i don't know

    --
    lucky_8

    life is a whole lot more fun when you live it on just one wheel.
    lucky_8's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11685

  15. onebyone

    onebyone Guest

  16. Probailer2

    Probailer2 Guest

  17. Tomleyden

    Tomleyden Guest

  18. edsbelly

    edsbelly Guest

    I have gotten a few poeple into unicycling in the local township.

    My mate, Max got me into it, he's my hero :D (max_pfeifer)

    at school there's

    Josh (onewheelnatural)
    Brownboy (brownboy13)
    Jake (Jake_amos)
    Chris H (chris_heritage) - the unicyclist formerly known as
    jackassononewheel
    Leia
    Lauren (xo_laurz)

    i think that's about 6

    There's also
    my sister
    Michael
    Lauren's sister

    i think t hat's it, i've lost count.

    There's a few people looking for unicycles.

    The kilmore unicycling club has about 12 regulars in a town of no more
    than 3,000

    i think that's pretty good.

    Ed

    --
    edsbelly

    :D Stayin' Single and Keepin it Wheel :D

    edsbelly@hotmail.com - Add Me!! :)
    edsbelly's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11164

Share This Page