How to Cook Tampons

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Juliasky70@hmail.com, Nov 16, 2007.

  1. I sent my husband shopping to get an early start for our Thanksgiving
    meal. There were about 40 items on the list. One of them was to get
    some Capons. He came home with Tampons. Oh well, how do I cook
    tampons, I'm not going to send him back and listen to him gripe about
    it.

    Julia

    Tags:

  2. dejablues

    dejablues Guest

    <Juliasky70@hmail.com> wrote in message
    >I sent my husband shopping to get an early start for our Thanksgiving
    > meal. There were about 40 items on the list. One of them was to get
    > some Capons. He came home with Tampons. Oh well, how do I cook
    > tampons, I'm not going to send him back and listen to him gripe about
    > it.

    Form them into festive Tampon Angels:
    http://www.tamponcrafts.com/angel.html

  3. Julie Bove

    Julie Bove Guest

    <Juliasky70@hmail.com> wrote in message
    >I sent my husband shopping to get an early start for our Thanksgiving
    > meal. There were about 40 items on the list. One of them was to get
    > some Capons. He came home with Tampons. Oh well, how do I cook
    > tampons, I'm not going to send him back and listen to him gripe about
    > it.

    That's funny! And why I never send my husband to the store if I can help
    it!

  4. Sqwertz

    Sqwertz Guest

    On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:19:29 -0600, Juliasky70@hmail.com wrote:

    > I sent my husband shopping to get an early start for our Thanksgiving
    > meal. There were about 40 items on the list. One of them was to get
    > some Capons. He came home with Tampons. Oh well, how do I cook
    > tampons, I'm not going to send him back and listen to him gripe about
    > it.

    Use them normally, and make vampire tea afterwards.

    -sw

  5. blake murphy

    blake murphy Guest

    On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 01:53:02 GMT, "dejablues" <dejablues@verizon.net>
    wrote:

    ><Juliasky70@hmail.com> wrote in message
    >>I sent my husband shopping to get an early start for our Thanksgiving
    >> meal. There were about 40 items on the list. One of them was to get
    >> some Capons. He came home with Tampons. Oh well, how do I cook
    >> tampons, I'm not going to send him back and listen to him gripe about
    >> it.

    >Form them into festive Tampon Angels:
    >http://www.tamponcrafts.com/angel.html

    yeah, i've seen that site before. i was first attracted there by the
    pan pipes:

    <http://www.tamponcrafts.com/flute.html>

    your horse-ridin' pal,
    blake

  6. Sarah Gray

    Sarah Gray Guest

    Sqwertz wrote:
    > On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:19:29 -0600, Juliasky70@hmail.com wrote:
    >
    >> I sent my husband shopping to get an early start for our Thanksgiving
    >> meal. There were about 40 items on the list. One of them was to get
    >> some Capons. He came home with Tampons. Oh well, how do I cook
    >> tampons, I'm not going to send him back and listen to him gripe about
    >> it.

    > Use them normally, and make vampire tea afterwards.
    >
    > -sw

    ew. Thanks for the mental picture.
    The right week for this thread, anyhow :)

    --

    Sarah Gray

Share This Page