Hub Cones

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by trefor@magera.freeserve.co.uk, Jan 12, 2007.

  1. Hi

    Anyone know where I can buy 10mm hub cones and matching nuts?

    I'll need between 50 and 100 of each.

    Thanks

    Trefor (In the UK).

    Tags:

  2. tre...@magera.freeserve.co.uk wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Anyone know where I can buy 10mm hub cones and matching nuts?
    >
    > I'll need between 50 and 100 of each.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Trefor (In the UK).

    Contact Wheels manufacturing-talk to Dave, the owner-

    www.wheelsmfg.com

  3. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    trefor@magera.freeserve.co.uk wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Anyone know where I can buy 10mm hub cones and matching nuts?
    >
    > I'll need between 50 and 100 of each.

    I think you may need to know more than just the thread size because cone
    shape varies from hub to hub. They need to be compatible with the dust
    caps, for a start.

    ~PB

  4. Rob Morley

    Rob Morley Guest

    In article <1168605625.631518.160670@51g2000cwl.googlegroups.com>,
    trefor@magera.freeserve.co.uk says...
    > Hi
    >
    > Anyone know where I can buy 10mm hub cones and matching nuts?
    >
    > I'll need between 50 and 100 of each.

    Why?

  5. Bill Sornson

    Bill Sornson Guest

    Rob Morley wrote:
    > In article <1168605625.631518.160670@51g2000cwl.googlegroups.com>,
    > trefor@magera.freeserve.co.uk says...

    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Anyone know where I can buy 10mm hub cones and matching nuts?
    >>
    >> I'll need between 50 and 100 of each.

    > Why?

    He's a cone nut.

    Bill "rimshot" S.

  6. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On 12 Jan 2007 04:40:25 -0800, trefor@magera.freeserve.co.uk may have
    said:

    >Hi
    >
    >Anyone know where I can buy 10mm hub cones and matching nuts?
    >
    >I'll need between 50 and 100 of each.

    If you don't mind dealing internationally, www.biketoolsetc.com has
    "generic" 10x1 cones for US$0.90 per each, and the nuts are available
    from them for US$0.80 each.

Share This Page