I miss Sheldon

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by dave a, Apr 1, 2008.

  1. dave a

    dave a Guest

    especially today...

    /dave a

    Tags:

  2. Bill C

    Bill C Guest

    On Apr 1, 10:43 am, dave a <blkcatREMOVET...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > especially today...
    >
    > /dave a

    Yep, he was one hell of a good person, and is sorely missed.
    Bill C

  3. Dan Gregory

    Dan Gregory Guest

    Bill C wrote:
    > On Apr 1, 10:43 am, dave a <blkcatREMOVET...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >> especially today...
    >>
    >> /dave a

    > Yep, he was one hell of a good person, and is sorely missed.
    > Bill C

    Yes the First of April is not the same without him....

  4. Paul G.

    Paul G. Guest

    On Apr 1, 7:41 am, Hell And High Water <bob.remove.hell...@att.net>
    wrote:
    > In article <fsthmq01...@news1.newsguy.com>, blkcatREMOVET...@gmail.com
    > says...
    >
    > > especially today...

    > No KIDDING!
    >
    > Someone posted his humor link earlier:
    >
    > http://sheldonbrown.com/humor/index.html
    >
    > Wish there was at LEAST one more there....
    >
    > -Bob

    This is sad news- I wasn't aware that Sheldon had passed away. I used
    and recommended his website, and thoroughly enjoyed his sense of
    humor:
    "I find that some of my wheel-building customers want me to build them
    wheels that are bombproof, but still as light as a possible.
    Then again, there are others who want just exactly the opposite:
    wheels that are as light as a possible, but still bombproof."

    -Paul

Share This Page