I Missed The Gooch!!!! (Melbourne)

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by jazmo, Apr 5, 2005.

  1. jazmo

    jazmo New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2004
    It was on tonight at 6:30 pm!!! http://www.channel31.org.au/guide.html

    For crying out loud I've been looking forward to that for yonks.

    Did anyone see it by any chance. Better still, did anyone record it??

    For those not in the know, channel 31 is a local Melbourne TV station. They've been videoing the cycling scene around Melbourne.

    I'm really peeved that I missed that!

    Tags:

  2. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    aw crap, that was your moment of glory too! :confused:
    maybe you could bet a tape of the producers? :cool:
    hate to say the belated obvious but warning for us ignorant saps, J :rolleyes:

    let us know how you go, huh. hoping they got my feeble attempt to go on the bell before blowing up (literally almost) that night :rolleyes:

  3. jazmo

    jazmo New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2004
    I wish I knew it was on before now. I just checked the site tonight and found that it was on. I've been checking regularly for a week now. Can't believe I bloody well missed it!!

  4. essendon93

    essendon93 New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2004
    Oh bugger it, I missed it as well :( Saying that I forgot to look myself.

  5. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    never mind. it was 'only' footage of your first win! :rolleyes:

  6. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963

    Contact Ch31, and enquiry if they do program sales?

  7. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    did that last noight. waiting for a response...

  8. jazmo

    jazmo New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2004
    Good stuff. That's on my "to do" list as well. Hopefully something will come of it. I sent an email a couple of weeks back to them asking when "The Gooch" would be aired. I got no response back. So hopefully they'll be more responsive in this instance.

  9. jazmo

    jazmo New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2004
    Got a response back from Channel 31.

    Well there you go. We (Melbournites) haven't missed it afterall. Phew!

  10. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    So, when is it?

    and how does one achieve a 'printing error' on their website???

    damn technology. i caant keep up :rolleyes:

    F"channelsurfer"Dutch

  11. jazmo

    jazmo New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2004
    Sent back a response asking for timeframe.

  12. essendon93

    essendon93 New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2004
    Ch 31 have the Gooch listed at 6.30 tomorrow (Tuesday) again.

  13. jazmo

    jazmo New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2004
    Thanks for the heads up. Haven't heard anything from Ch31 yet. Probably another mistake but will have tape ready just in case.

  14. DaveB

    DaveB Guest

    essendon93 wrote:
    > Ch 31 have the Gooch listed at 6.30 tomorrow (Tuesday) again.

    That must be Ch31's idea of a joke considering the show that is now on
    is about 4WD's.

    DaveB

  15. GPLama

    GPLama Guest

    "DaveB" <dbuerckner@NOSPAMMOoptusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > essendon93 wrote:
    >> Ch 31 have the Gooch listed at 6.30 tomorrow (Tuesday) again.
    >>

    > That must be Ch31's idea of a joke considering the show that is now on is
    > about 4WD's.
    >
    > DaveB

    Arrhh jeeezzz.. they screw it up again?!

    GPL

  16. jazmo

    jazmo New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2004
    That's annoying. Essondon93 mentioned that it's mentioned at either 8 or 8:30pm tonight in the Green Guide so I guess we can check then. I recommend we get on C31's back if it's not showing again.

  17. essendon93

    essendon93 New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2004
    Well I give up :confused: At least they're down to 2 wheels instead of 4, now they just have to take the motor out and we're home.

  18. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    and erent thos lads so 'environmentally aware' !

    did you see the program about the (something)ers going up and over rock obstacle courses (kinda like trials-riders but with brain removed, alcohol inserted and engines). nuts. and people standing next to em as they drive u and over this. how people werent getting killed is beyond me (if you could call them people...)

  19. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    So, did it ever come on last night??????

    Any clues as to WTF (when-the-) it is?????

  20. jazmo

    jazmo New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2004
    I don't think it did. Checked at 6:30 pm - nup :mad: , 8:00 pm- nup :mad: :mad: , 8:30 pm - nup :mad: :mad: :mad: .

    I already sent out an email to Channel 31 asking for timeframes. They've simply stated that the show hasn't been scheduled to air yet.

Share This Page