I Missed The Gooch!!!! (Melbourne)

jazmo

New Member
Jan 19, 2004
It was on tonight at 6:30 pm!!! http://www.channel31.org.au/guide.html

For crying out loud I've been looking forward to that for yonks.

Did anyone see it by any chance. Better still, did anyone record it??

For those not in the know, channel 31 is a local Melbourne TV station. They've been videoing the cycling scene around Melbourne.

I'm really peeved that I missed that!

jazmo said:
It was on tonight at 6:30 pm!!! http://www.channel31.org.au/guide.html

For crying out loud I've been looking forward to that for yonks.

Did anyone see it by any chance. Better still, did anyone record it??

For those not in the know, channel 31 is a local Melbourne TV station. They've been videoing the cycling scene around Melbourne.

I'm really peeved that I missed that!

aw ****, that was your moment of glory too! :confused:
maybe you could bet a tape of the producers? :cool:
hate to say the belated obvious but warning for us ignorant saps, J :rolleyes:

let us know how you go, huh. hoping they got my feeble attempt to go on the bell before blowing up (literally almost) that night :rolleyes:

flyingdutch said:
aw ****, that was your moment of glory too! :confused:
maybe you could bet a tape of the producers? :cool:
hate to say the belated obvious but warning for us ignorant saps, J :rolleyes:

let us know how you go, huh. hoping they got my feeble attempt to go on the bell before blowing up (literally almost) that night :rolleyes:

I wish I knew it was on before now. I just checked the site tonight and found that it was on. I've been checking regularly for a week now. Can't believe I bloody well missed it!!

jazmo said:
I wish I knew it was on before now. I just checked the site tonight and found that it was on. I've been checking regularly for a week now. Can't believe I bloody well missed it!!
Oh bugger it, I missed it as well :( Saying that I forgot to look myself.

jazmo said:
It was on tonight at 6:30 pm!!! http://www.channel31.org.au/guide.html

For crying out loud I've been looking forward to that for yonks.

Did anyone see it by any chance. Better still, did anyone record it??

For those not in the know, channel 31 is a local Melbourne TV station. They've been videoing the cycling scene around Melbourne.

I'm really peeved that I missed that!

Contact Ch31, and enquiry if they do program sales?

flyingdutch said:
did that last noight. waiting for a response...

Good stuff. That's on my "to do" list as well. Hopefully something will come of it. I sent an email a couple of weeks back to them asking when "The Gooch" would be aired. I got no response back. So hopefully they'll be more responsive in this instance.

Got a response back from Channel 31.

"Hi Jason,

That was a printing error in the guides--The Gooch as not started yet.
A starting date has not been set for the program

Thanks"

Well there you go. We (Melbournites) haven't missed it afterall. Phew!

jazmo said:
Got a response back from Channel 31.

Well there you go. We (Melbournites) haven't missed it afterall. Phew!

So, when is it?

and how does one achieve a 'printing error' on their website???

damn technology. i caant keep up :rolleyes:

F"channelsurfer"Dutch

flyingdutch said:
So, when is it?

and how does one achieve a 'printing error' on their website???

damn technology. i caant keep up :rolleyes:

F"channelsurfer"Dutch

Sent back a response asking for timeframe.

essendon93 said:
Ch 31 have the Gooch listed at 6.30 tomorrow (Tuesday) again.

Thanks for the heads up. Haven't heard anything from Ch31 yet. Probably another mistake but will have tape ready just in case.

essendon93 wrote:
> Ch 31 have the Gooch listed at 6.30 tomorrow (Tuesday) again.

That must be Ch31's idea of a joke considering the show that is now on
is about 4WD's.

DaveB

"DaveB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> essendon93 wrote:
>> Ch 31 have the Gooch listed at 6.30 tomorrow (Tuesday) again.
>>

> That must be Ch31's idea of a joke considering the show that is now on is
> about 4WD's.
>
> DaveB

Arrhh jeeezzz.. they screw it up again?!

GPL

DaveB said:
essendon93 wrote:
> Ch 31 have the Gooch listed at 6.30 tomorrow (Tuesday) again.

That must be Ch31's idea of a joke considering the show that is now on
is about 4WD's.

DaveB

That's annoying. Essondon93 mentioned that it's mentioned at either 8 or 8:30pm tonight in the Green Guide so I guess we can check then. I recommend we get on C31's back if it's not showing again.

Well I give up :confused: At least they're down to 2 wheels instead of 4, now they just have to take the motor out and we're home.

jazmo said:
That's annoying. Essondon93 mentioned that it's mentioned at either 8 or 8:30pm tonight in the Green Guide so I guess we can check then. I recommend we get on C31's back if it's not showing again.

and erent thos lads so 'environmentally aware' !

did you see the program about the (something)ers going up and over rock obstacle courses (kinda like trials-riders but with brain removed, alcohol inserted and engines). nuts. and people standing next to em as they drive u and over this. how people werent getting killed is beyond me (if you could call them people...)

flyingdutch said:
and erent thos lads so 'environmentally aware' !

did you see the program about the (something)ers going up and over rock obstacle courses (kinda like trials-riders but with brain removed, alcohol inserted and engines). nuts. and people standing next to em as they drive u and over this. how people werent getting killed is beyond me (if you could call them people...)
So, did it ever come on last night??????

Any clues as to WTF (when-the-) it is?????

flyingdutch said:
So, did it ever come on last night??????

Any clues as to WTF (when-the-) it is?????

I don't think it did. Checked at 6:30 pm - nup :mad: , 8:00 pm- nup :mad: :mad: , 8:30 pm - nup :mad: :mad: :mad: .

I already sent out an email to Channel 31 asking for timeframes. They've simply stated that the show hasn't been scheduled to air yet.