Illegals

M1 Garand. Have one with 1940 stamped on it. Sure to get more valuable in Amerika.....

The M1 rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised. Only the old Farts will understand that.

Re-importation of these antiques was banned by King Obama's decree aka Executive Order. I'm sure he would like to take mine from my hands.

I like this truck! My first Chevy S10 got The Great White buck. His rack tore out the LF tire's sidewall, but I kilt him and no other damage to the truck! My second S10 bowled over a small doe. She ran away and the truck suffered no damage. Squirrels, coons, 'possums, feral cats and stray mutts don't count here.

Well, nukes are cheap. Way cheaper than land warfare. You know, the Japs were even more fanatical than the muzzi's. And it only took them two artificial sunrises to figure out Uncle Sam had their number. Die and learn, I guess.

As for taxes...deduct your Garmin as a tool required by your job. Tell the IRS you couldn't find your ass with both hands and a flashlight without your GPS.

I had a 94 Toyota low-rider pickup that had a buck run into it one foggy morning on the way to work. I got out and couldn't find the deer so went to work. It happened on a Wednesday morning. By Sunday buzzards were flying everywhere. I assume adrenaline carried the deer to the ditch filled with water, but he never made it out. It did $4,000 damage to that pickup.

M1 Garand. Have one with 1940 stamped on it. Sure to get more valuable in Amerika.....

The M1 rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised. Only the old Farts will understand that.

Re-importation of these antiques was banned by King Obama's decree aka Executive Order. I'm sure he would like to take mine from my hands.

From my cold dead hands.

It wasn't too long ago that European nations and America were the worlds worst criminals. A few select countries owned the entire world, then decided to divide it back up again on their own terms. Was some odd 50 years ago blacks had equal rights under the law of the United States. You senile old bags aren't happy unless you're hating someone. Kill all Natives, blame Blacks, Japanese, Mexicans, Muslims, another race or religion will be next on your hit list if you get the chance.

I can talk to you guys about bikes for days, but you are weak and fragile concerning political issues. I wondered how snack oil salesman Trump has gotten so far, but its old timers like you who are too afraid that the world doesn't belong to you anymore. Now let me get the hell out this "good ol boys" club before I forget my name.

Oh let's see, a panty waist little European is trying to talk to us old real men. Well, keep trying, but you'll never get there. You need to go back in your house and hide under the bed and pray those rag heads you let into your country and embrace ever day don't blow up Europe.

Oh let's see, a panty waist little European is trying to talk to us old real men. Well, keep trying, but you'll never get there. You need to go back in your house and hide under the bed and pray those rag heads you let into your country and embrace ever day don't blow up Europe.

Schengen is dead. I give it 3 months. The Euro might last the rest of the decade depending upon how negative interest rates go. Eventually their money and freedom will have been spent by others.

I had a 94 Toyota low-rider pickup that had a buck run into it one foggy morning on the way to work. I got out and couldn't find the deer so went to work. It happened on a Wednesday morning. By Sunday buzzards were flying everywhere. I assume adrenaline carried the deer to the ditch filled with water, but he never made it out. It did $4,000 damage to that pickup.

Hit a few deer unfortunately. Damned shame.

No match for the Slee bumper on the off road rig.

Ran over one in a Mercedes. Bits of it trapped in around the CAT and the smell of grilled backstrap did not go away for months.

Schengen is dead. I give it 3 months. The Euro might last the rest of the decade depending upon how negative interest rates go. Eventually their money and freedom will have been spent by others.

It's good that I have that Volcano Lair in Santorini then!!

They will never f@ck with me there man... :D

News Flash:

NATO is sending some junk in the Sea Border and Turkey is to prevent these Psychos playing "Old man and the sea" on my Summerhouse.

Which is good because its gonna be summer quite soon and the traffic is gonna start again...

Schengen Schmengen... The border is closed anyway.

The sand is black there.

I know... It also gets in your skin when its windy! But at least it doesn't have somebodys kid laying there waiting for the free boat to Peiraus after getting dumped by the other "refutzees" whilst on their way to Tzermanistan Europa!!!

I know... It also gets in your skin when its windy! But at least it doesn't have somebodys kid laying there waiting for the free boat to Peiraus after getting dumped by the other "refutzees" whilst on their way to Tzermanistan Europa!!!

They also make some decent white wine there.

Just looked at Perissa satellite images, the beach ain't what it used to be. Looks like all the sand has been claimed. Is nude sunbathing still de rigeur?

We're gonna need alot of milk cartons...

Hey, that was their family picking them up in Dusseldorf nein??

10,000 refugee children are missing, says Europol

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/30/fears-for-missing-child-refugees

When economic migrants place themselves into the hands of unscrupulous, criminal traffickers, what is to be expected?

More than a million have flooded their land-they have no idea how many migrants there are or whether any are missing. Migrants are on the move. The idea that a government agency is keeping track is silly.....wait, they need more government....a new agency.

When economic migrants place themselves into the hands of unscrupulous, criminal traffickers, what is to be expected?

More than a million have flooded their land-they have no idea how many migrants there are or whether any are missing. Migrants are on the move. The idea that a government agency is keeping track is silly.....wait, they need more government....a new agency.

That's the thing... you would think that they would keep track of them.

But apparently they dont?

Btw, does anyone know why the Fudge they all wanna go to Germany?

If I was leaving a blown up place, and not just relax a few km away to wait it out, I would probably go to f@ckin Brazil or something... Partee! :D

That's the thing... you would think that they would keep track of them.

But apparently they dont?

Btw, does anyone know why the Fudge they all wanna go to Germany?

If I was leaving a blown up place, and not just relax a few km away to wait it out, I would probably go to f@ckin Brazil or something... Partee! :D

Guilt

Germans have it.

The Germans will pay and pay. The Germans have no guns, knives, pepper spray or balls. With no self defense and WW2 guilt, they will take it up the Merkelschuttube and smile

From my travels to Brasil, walking there from Cameroon is tough and the locals would kill them anyway.

Guilt

Germans have it.

The Germans will pay and pay. The Germans have no guns, knives, pepper spray or balls. With no self defense and WW2 guilt, they will take it up the Merkelschuttube and smile

From my travels to Brasil, walking there from Cameroon is tough and the locals would kill them anyway.

Well... Muslum Brazil or something...

BTW, if anyone knows, what happens when they finally arrive in their precious Tzermanistan?

Does a Merc pick them up and drive them to their new home?

Do they get room service too?

I'm American, just not a scared little punk afraid of his own shadow. You "old real men" have the paranoia of a scared child. Get where? My one goal in life is to become an architect and i'm well on my way to becoming one. Anything I've ever accomplished was done with my own two feet. Its good that way, my successes are my own as well as my failures.

Just making Uanalall look.:p

It did work you old bag,lol...My policy for biking in groups is not to talk about politics or religion. Its that much easier when you're out there enjoying the weather, getting a good workout and talking about wheels, bikes,etc... That will now be my policy for cycling forums as well.