Illegals

CMP Mossberg 44U.S. I bought a boatload at $75/no magazine.

001-3.jpg

Garand ****...I think this is the Winchester.

HRAGARAND001.jpg

Miss Red Star Arms on my bud's Ma Duce. Yes. That's a live, transferrable M2.

missrsaonjeep.jpg

Now...you want to see some REAL fun? Go to YouTube and search for 'Bulletfest'. That's a little shoot I put on. Probably the most fun a guy can have with his clothes on.
I think you are a Demi-God in my son's world......Plus, Scalia is smiling.

I have a metric **** ton of Roosian, Czech, Romanian and Yugoslavian rimfires...and centerfires. I have a healthy respect for Izhevsk/IzhmashZH, Molot, Tula, Zavodi Crveni Zastava, Cugir, CZ, etc. products. Usually well made and plenty accurate enough.

I'm happy with the Izhmash. I have bedded, worked the trigger, and tried all kinds of ammo and can only get 1.25-1.50 MOA on the CZ 30-06. I'm thinking of having it rebarelled but it is ok out to 200 yards.

Here is the CZ at 250 yards in the hands of a 12 year old off sticks......dad busting his chops but it got it done. It fed the village for a week.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have a metric **** ton of Roosian, Czech, Romanian and Yugoslavian rimfires...and centerfires. I have a healthy respect for Izhevsk/IzhmashZH, Molot, Tula, Zavodi Crveni Zastava, Cugir, CZ, etc. products. Usually well made and plenty accurate enough.

Here's a cute little rimfire...Romanian Cugir AKT-98 training rifle. This sports a Carl Zeiss 4x designed for the AK-74...no parallax adjustment, sadly, but useful at 100 meters and beyond.

DCP_0004.jpg

Note the East German 'Weiger' 30-round magazine converted to hold the rimfire insert by the Romanians.

LAying on my German Nestler drafting board with Nestler track drafting machine...did I mention those Germans...they build good stuff! All CAD now, sadly.

DCP_0003.jpg

I think you could nt hit anything with that Romanian restaurant rifle after 100m. The scope might make it heavier though! :D

That pic in your post are just four inexpensive, fancy BB guns.

You could easily put someone's eye out.

No real story here. It is not like if say an unpopular woman was funneling millions of dollars of arms from Libya to Syrian Rebels or say an entity was providing guns to Mexican drug lords.

Aaah, I shall return... :D

20160213_162929.jpg
c5c13a211c.jpeg
DSC05374.jpg
images.jpg
astyn_alexpoli5_485_355.jpg
3_631_355.jpg
5_631_355.jpg

Last edited:
That little gun collection looks like one spare closet in CampyBob's house.

The Mannlicher stock looks like an uncircumcised Giraffe, which is why I am sure those Terrorist want a piece of it.

That little gun collection looks like one spare closet in CampyBob's house.

The Mannlicher stock looks like an uncircumcised Giraffe, which is why I am sure those Terrorist want a piece of it.

Apparently they were British-Kurds. :D

I'm waiting for CampyBob's caravan packed with Protype Plasma rifles from 1949 on his way to Syria to "sort it out him self" when they reduce his Cannabis funding to give more moneyz to them . :D

Reactions: Weatherby
I think you are a Demi-God in my son's world......Plus, Scalia is smiling.

I was hunting a Model of 1917 or another 1903A3 to do an A4 sniper clone on when I stumbled on the rack of possibly/probably unfired Mossbergs priced at $75. I lugged an armload to the counter and told the sales guy to throw on a case of that...what the heck was it...white box t-something or other .22 LF standard velocity stuff they had for years (before selling out, finally).

The Winchester 75's were priced much higher, but what a collectible...martially marked Winchesters are just so cool to shoot. I also have a couple Winchester 69 target models...very hard to locate.

As an aside, I went to a fellow's estate auction a few years ago. The cat had the world's largest collection of Mossberg firearms and memorabilia. I came home with three very reasonably priced rifles.

Some time I'll have to tell you how I ended up with one of Mel Torme's Lugers. Mel, yes, the jazz singer, was quite the firearm collector. He specialized in Lugers and Mauser Broomhandles. People flew in from all over to that auction!

JH once asked in a thread if anyone was armed while surfing the Cycling Forums...

Well, yes. Yes...some of us are!

006-4.jpg

003-1.jpg

Maybe I am wrong but I like shooting 22 LR and also air rifle because you can practice cheaply. If you can't shoot those two good, forget it on centerfire.

Plus, it is easy to develop flinching when firing higher powered rifles

Or I am cheap.

I honestly do not think terrorists could possibly take over the US. They could get NJ.

The rest of the country is so heavily armed that the citizenry would easily prevail.

One that would be right at home on the open plains of Africa. This one is a 1917 chassis custom build by those English blokes at Birmingham Small Arms / BSA arsenal. Sports the stacked rifles cartouche all over it. Still wearing its vintage Weaver 4X, it's perfect for medium to medium large game. Like that CZ, not a target rifle by any stretch, just supremely reliable, fast a good 'nuff for government work.
DSCF0189.jpg

My neighborhood is extremely well armed. Everyone is a good shot. We put meat on the table. People buy land out this way just to shoot on and hunt. And to get away from morons.

No one jumps when a boom is heard. Or a couple hundred of them.

I hope you enjoyed the Bulletfest videos. Not only am I practiced in the ways of accuracy and fieldcraft, I have a bunch of people that think just like me out having fun!

... are all cool and warm and fuzzy and ****.

You talk the talk, do you walk the walk? :D

Jesus this thread took off since the last time I checked it.
Still trying to figure out what country Volnix was talking about... I think he means Germany.
I don't take disparaging comments towards Germany very lightly, I don't care how much blood they have on their hands any place that makes good cars, bikes and beer NEEDS to be respected. Oktoberfest is the only holiday I considered valid.

Germany makes good bikes?

Good bike paths for sure and I hear they make damned fine footpaths for the terrorists provided there isn't a more convenient route directly through a farmer's field

I was at Oktoberfest the year the wall came down .....drinking with 4 elderly couples who survived ww2 Having lived there some aspects of their society amaze me while others have me scratching my head

Magura is a German company that makes some of the best MTB components in the world.
Oh by the way folks 2016... 500 year anniversary of the Reinheitsgebot

Germany makes good bikes?

Yeah. They do. Canyon, for example.

And Rohloff manufactured chains for Campagnolo for many years. Top shelf quality.

Also, Storck, Cube, Kalkhoff, Focus, Lightweight, Urgestalt.

As a bonus, we find very few illegal German immigrants in America. Rules...they follow them.