I'm a newbie, go easy on me.

MeisterBruno

Aug 7, 2017
Greetings everyone,

I just joined the forum today 2017 AUG 07. My name is Bruno (Meister) Silva from the USA. I did a bit of browsing and before I can become a contributor I would like to learn the ropes about the forum. I didn't find a guide or best practices or instructions, faq, etc anywhere. Perhaps my search wasn't deep enough but, if anyone could tell me a few things about how to become a better member I would appreciate the help.

Thanks!

Bruno - this is nothing more than a conversation site with the main topic being bicycles. I'm sure that some dummy will post some sort of hate mail to you sooner or later but just ignore it since he's probably on his period.

Before joining, you should realize that the forum is all about bicycles discussions. It is either that or you are quite interested to know more about bikes and the way to get better at it. So, it is a forum for those that are really interested to learn more about bikes and how to go about it.

Just share your love for biking with us and speak your mind out so that we can all have meaningful discussions.

Just share your love for biking with us and speak your mind out so that we can all have meaningful discussions.

You are right for we've got a story to tell. We have all got something nice that we've learnt and I'm optimistic that he is going to share what he knows with us as it regards riding and learning from it.