Im Sorry For The Way They Acted

Mar 25, 2015
i apologize for the actions of mr lombordi, homeatlast and lucky420..their incorrigible and should not be tolerated

your lips must REALLY be tired. If only you trained with the same vigor you use to wet Andres willie.

Tony Lombardi said:
your lips must REALLY be tired. If only you trained with the same vigor you use to wet Andres willie.
you know nothing abot MMA training..please grace use with your fighting resume

cityhunter5555 said:
you know nothing abot MMA tainting..please grace use with you fighting resumay.

listen brah, no one can understand you with the ***** in your mouth. i've been training hard, oh so hard, for the past 36 months and my goal is to go pro. you know, really plant my seed.

Tony Lombardi said:
listen brah, no one can understand you with the ***** in your mouth. i've been training hard, oh so hard, for the past 36 months and my goal is to go pro. you know, really plant my seed.
you sir are full of ****.. the real tony lombardi is the one trying to go pro.. and you are not him

cityhunter5555 said:
you sir are full of ****.. the real tony lombardi is the one trying to go pro.. and you are not him

Brah, my birth name is Lombardi but you can call me Sir Long De Schlong. Now GO FEED ANDRE'S PYTHON nancy-boi.

Tony Lombardi said:
Brah, my birth name is Lombardi but you can call me Sir Long De Schlong. Now GO FEED ANDRE'S PYTHON nancy-boi.
I KNOW LOMBARDI AND YOU SIR ARE NOT HIM....NOW GO BACK TO POSTING FRUITY PICS IN THAT OTHER QUEER ZONE

and lets be real you're an amateur in that arena also :D :D :p :D

I DON'T KNOW YOU AND I'M PRO ALL THE WAY THROUGH NANCY-BOI!

You on the other hand are a washed up, fat, old, PRO snake charmer if ya wanna get REAL. :D

Post again after you calm that viper...brah.

Tony Lombardi said:
I DON'T KNOW YOU AND I'M PRO ALL THE WAY THROUGH NANCY-BOI!

You on the other hand are a washed up, fat, old, PRO snake charmer if ya wanna get REAL. :D

Post again after you calm that viper...brah.
my password works now , so **** you sideways fake lombardi