Interested in a tour in zambia this summer?

bethhernandez

Feb 9, 2017
Hello- I wanted to see if anyone was interested in joining me for a touring ride in Zambia this summer? The tour goes from June20-July9, and travels from the capital (Lusaka) to Victoria Falls, one of the 7 wonders of the natural world. It travels about 325 miles over 7 days.

About 20 or so will be on the trip and we use mountain bikes to get to some rural areas. (We are working with a touring company there, so our bikes are provided) We will be camping for a majority of the trip. The wildlife and scenery is amazing.

Also, the group we ride with also does some fundraising before the ride for some nonprofits in Zambia - World Bicycle Relief, Grassroot Soccer (they organize soccer tournaments for kids and do HIV education and testing), and Zambian Health and Education Trust (work on infectious disease with high-risk populations). Areally unique part of the ride is you actually visit the organizations along the way.

If you are interested, please send me an email -- [email protected] and I will send you more information. Registration will be closed March 1.