Irn Bru Jersey & Bottle

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by aeek, Oct 23, 2005.

  1. aeek

    aeek New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2004
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech/2005/shows/london05/?id=results/london053

    made by Foska, Euan wants?

    Tags:

  2. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963

    Hippy probably wouldn't mind that kit either. I'd love a Golden Syrup or KitEKat jersey... :D

  3. SuzieB

    SuzieB New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2005
    Yes, Euan wants badly! :D

  4. aeek

    aeek New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2004
    http://www.foska.com/acatalog/IRN_BRU.html

    45 pounds + 4 for the bottle + postage, that's badly

  5. Steve

    Steve Guest

    "aeek" <aeek.1xcuro@no-mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote in message

    > SuzieB Wrote:
    >> Yes, Euan wants badly! :D

    > http://www.foska.com/acatalog/IRN_BRU.html
    >
    > 45 pounds + 4 for the bottle + postage, that's badly
    >

    > --
    > aeek

    We have a couple of new shirt designs arriving with stock early November
    http://ideal1984.blogspot.com/
    Hopefully not over $79 Australian per shirt so a bit of change out of 45
    quid..
    Steve
    IDEAL

  6. SuzieB

    SuzieB New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2005
    Hmmmm... descisions! The Cafe Racer top would suit my coffee addicted husband too. I think the Irn Bru top will go onto Euan's brithday/Christmas wishlist along with a Rohloff hub from the family in the UK. ;)

  7. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963

    I gotta ask, WTF is going on here? http://ideal1984.blogspot.com/2005/10/cyclepassion-german-style.html
    She's a nice healthy young lady, but why DO THAT to a perfectly good saddle or likewise, immerse a innocent bike in water?!? Anyway, I want a bloke version for the Ladiezz, mmmmmm. :eek:

  8. aeek

    aeek New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2004
    How do those cleats work? And she has to get new shoes when just the cleats wear out.
    When will this integration craze end?

  9. hippy

    hippy New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2003
    Messages:
    1,806
    You're not suggesting I'm a sweet tooth are you?
    *spits out mouthful of jelly babies*

    I just got two jerseys from Courier Systems.. if I never go back there I think I come out in front with the jerseys, jacket, bag and radio :p

    I almost ordered a Kostritzer jersey from probikekit (with new SPD pedals and new saddle) but the team jersey doesn't look as good as the one I saw on the guy at the Glenvale crits. The new one is a different design.

    hippy

Share This Page