John Kerry

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by tsarkon, Jul 24, 2005.

  1. tsarkon

    tsarkon Guest

    What a dirt bag. Lance hates the man.

    Tags:

  2. Paul wrote:

    > Toast! Thus spake tsarkon:
    >

    >>What a dirt bag. Lance hates the man.

    > Most of the country hates the man, but that's never stopped him from being
    > an opportunistic piece of human filth.

    We discussing Schwarzenegger again?

  3. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Toast! Thus spake tsarkon:

    --
    [7/24/2005 9:48:23 AM]
    "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword.

  4. On 24 Jul 2005 09:48:35 EDT, Richard Adams wrote:

    > Paul wrote:
    >
    >> Toast! Thus spake tsarkon:
    >>

    >>>What a dirt bag. Lance hates the man.

    >> Most of the country hates the man, but that's never stopped him from being
    >> an opportunistic piece of human filth.

    > We discussing Schwarzenegger again?

    Did you see the title of the thread?

  5. Millard Josiah Morland wrote:

    > On 24 Jul 2005 09:48:35 EDT, Richard Adams wrote:
    >

    >>Paul wrote:
    >>

    >>>Toast! Thus spake tsarkon:

    >>>Most of the country hates the man, but that's never stopped him from being
    >>>an opportunistic piece of human filth.

    >>We discussing Schwarzenegger again?

    > Did you see the title of the thread?

    Yeah, but I know an opportunistic piece of human filth when I see one.

    That goes for Shrub as well.

  6. Michael

    Michael Guest

    "Paul" <redsoxnut@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message news:1009yvzks8rp2.dlg@P7Ax8zefAz8re8ranuGa9.org...
    > Toast! Thus spake tsarkon:
    >
    >> What a dirt bag. Lance hates the man.

    > Most of the country hates the man, but that's never stopped him from being
    > an opportunistic piece of human filth.

    Take 100 Americans. 51 would vote for Bush. 48 would vote for Kerry.
    That's pretty close.

  7. Michael wrote:
    > "Paul" <redsoxnut@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message news:1009yvzks8rp2.dlg@P7Ax8zefAz8re8ranuGa9.org...
    >
    >>Toast! Thus spake tsarkon:
    >>

    >>>What a dirt bag. Lance hates the man.

    >>Most of the country hates the man, but that's never stopped him from being
    >>an opportunistic piece of human filth.

    > Take 100 Americans.

    Please.

    Hennie

    --
    Cut the nonsense to reply

  8. Michael

    Michael Guest

    "Steven Bornfeld" <dentaltwinnonsense@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:42E3D8C3.80506@earthlink.net...

    > Michael wrote:
    >> "Paul" <redsoxnut@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message news:1009yvzks8rp2.dlg@P7Ax8zefAz8re8ranuGa9.org...
    >>
    >>>Toast! Thus spake tsarkon:

    >>>Most of the country hates the man, but that's never stopped him from being
    >>>an opportunistic piece of human filth.

    >> Take 100 Americans.

    > Please.
    >
    > Hennie

    I just flew in from Las Vegas....

  9. Me

    Me Guest

    On 7/24/05 6:48 AM, in article dc067j$kod@dispatch.concentric.net, "Richard
    Adams" <ackthpt@concentric.net> wrote:

    > Paul wrote:
    >
    >> Toast! Thus spake tsarkon:
    >>

    >>> What a dirt bag. Lance hates the man.

    >> Most of the country hates the man, but that's never stopped him from being
    >> an opportunistic piece of human filth.

    > We discussing Schwarzenegger again?

    "Its NOT a TUMAH!!"

  10. Actually 51 would vote for Kerry and 48 would vote for Bush but the
    voting machines would report it the other way around....
    and the Supreme Court would up hold the wrong count...
    and the Democratic Party wouldn't have enough balls to talk about the
    real vote fraud in Ohio....

  11. Actually 51 would vote for Kerry and 48 would vote for Bush but the
    voting machines would report it the other way around....
    and the Supreme Court would up hold the wrong count...
    and the Democratic Party wouldn't have enough balls to talk about the
    real vote fraud in Ohio....

  12. Actually 51 would vote for Kerry and 48 would vote for Bush but the
    voting machines would report it the other way around....
    and the Supreme Court would up hold the wrong count...
    and the Democratic Party wouldn't have enough balls to talk about the
    real vote fraud in Ohio....

  13. gwhite

    gwhite Guest

    David the Nationals Fan wrote:

    > ... the Democratic Party wouldn't have enough balls
    > to talk about the real vote fraud in Ohio....

    The democrat's problem isn't their balls. The problem is about 2.5-3.0
    feet higher.

    The sheeple wave the retard flag when they vote demopublican.

  14. gwhite

    gwhite Guest

    David the Nationals Fan wrote:

    > ... the Democratic Party wouldn't have enough balls
    > to talk about the real vote fraud in Ohio....

    The democrat's problem isn't their balls. The problem is about 2.5-3.0
    feet higher.

    The sheeple wave the retard flag when they vote demopublican.

  15. gwhite

    gwhite Guest

    David the Nationals Fan wrote:

    > ... the Democratic Party wouldn't have enough balls
    > to talk about the real vote fraud in Ohio....

    The democrat's problem isn't their balls. The problem is about 2.5-3.0
    feet higher.

    The sheeple wave the retard flag when they vote demopublican.

  16. gwhite

    gwhite Guest

    David the Nationals Fan wrote:

    > ... the Democratic Party wouldn't have enough balls
    > to talk about the real vote fraud in Ohio....

    The democrat's problem isn't their balls. The problem is about 2.5-3.0
    feet higher.

    The sheeple wave the retard flag when they vote demopublican.

  17. gwhite

    gwhite Guest

    David the Nationals Fan wrote:

    > ... the Democratic Party wouldn't have enough balls
    > to talk about the real vote fraud in Ohio....

    The democrat's problem isn't their balls. The problem is about 2.5-3.0
    feet higher.

    The sheeple wave the retard flag when they vote demopublican.

  18. gwhite

    gwhite Guest

    David the Nationals Fan wrote:

    > ... the Democratic Party wouldn't have enough balls
    > to talk about the real vote fraud in Ohio....

    The democrat's problem isn't their balls. The problem is about 2.5-3.0
    feet higher.

    The sheeple wave the retard flag when they vote demopublican.

  19. gwhite

    gwhite Guest

    David the Nationals Fan wrote:

    > ... the Democratic Party wouldn't have enough balls
    > to talk about the real vote fraud in Ohio....

    The democrat's problem isn't their balls. The problem is about 2.5-3.0
    feet higher.

    The sheeple wave the retard flag when they vote demopublican.

Share This Page