KH 2007 Products- details & info are here

Awesome work! That hub looks so beautiful...

It's amazing how many things you were able to work into the new model,
I don't know how you can possibly improve it any more.

--
Spudman

*Send PM to link a dot*
*'_•_' (www.cathodecorner.com) • • • • '_•_'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/main_page) • • • • • • • • • • '_•_'
(http://www.pandora.com/) • • • • • • • • '_•_'
(http://www.barefoothippie.com/) '_•_' (http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com/)
'_•_' (http://www.qu-ax.com/)
• • '_•_' (http://www.purepwnage.com/) • • • • • '_•_'
(http://www.gkko.com/) • • • • • • '_•_'
(http://www.longnow.org/projects/clock/prototype1/) • • • • • • • • •
'_•_' (http://www.superhandz.com/sportz/penspinning.html) • •
• • • • '_•_' (http://www.unicyclist.com/?page=donate) • • '_•_'
(http://www.speedcubing.com/ton/building.htm) • • '_•_'
(http://www.unicycle.tv/) • • • '_•_'
(http://www.myspace.com/unicycle_rachel) '_•_' (http://funnyjunk.com/)
• • • '_•_' (http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/) • • • '_•_'
(http://www.myspace.com/jerrick_crites) • • '_•_'
(http://www.gocomics.com/comics/index.phtml) •
'_•_' (http://www.xanga.com/monkeyman305ab) '_•_'
(http://www.cowabduction.com/) • • • • • • '_•_'
(http://www.jonnypeacock.com/) • • • • • '_•_'
(http://www.southparkstudios.com/) • • • '_•_'
(http://www.teagames.com/) • • • • • • • • '_•_' (www.google.com)*
Spudman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10752

So the ISIS hub and cranks is the same ISIS as the Koxx-1 and Qu-Ax ISIS
hub/cranks?

The trials saddle looks awsome, did you do anything to strengthen the
seat base?

Thanks

--
forrestunifreak

If I had a signature, it would look something like this.
*'My gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
Unicycle for Christ
*Banana's for Jesus!*

Kris,
These designs are beautiful! You should really submit them to ID
magazine and industrial design competitions. Thank you for your work
developing better seats for distance riding! Lately I have been
hesitant to ride my beloved Coker because of all the rubbing (front
inner thigh) and numbness. Thank you for including the center cutaway.
Do these seats have new seat bases - not the current Velo 500 seat
base? Please say "yes". Do the new seats have a narrower front area
than the current KH seats (to reduce thigh rubbing)? Do you have plans
to eventually stop using the 4 bolt unicycle seat mount? I would
welcome that. It may make our seats more stable, more standardized with
other b**e components, and have fewer bolts to maintain. I can't wait
ride on these new seats!

-Reid J.
Atlanta, GA

--
reidj
reidj's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5755

reidj wrote:
> Kris,
> These designs are beautiful! You should really submit them to ID
> magazine and industrial design competitions. Thank you for your work
> developing better seats for distance riding! Lately I have been
> hesitant to ride my beloved Coker because of all the rubbing (front
> inner thigh) and numbness. Thank you for including the center cutaway.
> Do these seats have new seat bases - not the current Velo 500 seat
> base? Please say "yes". Do the new seats have a narrower front area
> than the current KH seats (to reduce thigh rubbing)? Do you have plans
> to eventually stop using the 4 bolt unicycle seat mount? I would
> welcome that. It may make our seats more stable, more standardized with
> other b**e components, and have fewer bolts to maintain. I can't wait
> ride on these new seats!
>
> -Reid J.
> Atlanta, GA

+1 and FANTASTIC!:D

--
bugman

*-NAUCC 2006 -*

FOR ALL STREET RIDERS TOO!!!!

If anyone is into flips as much as me the moment cranks look to be a
must. The color is very favorable. A camera can catch that color
flipping around a lot better than it can catch black. I'm very excited
about this new change. As well as a lighter rim makes for a faster
flip. (Doubles and Triples, always good) The narrow seat is awesome for
the reasons of seat out from seat in. When session manny pads it's
prime to go from seat in to seat out in just one rotation to set up the
trick off the pad, or maybe you only have one rotation on there. lol.
Awesome awesome Kris. I just can't explain all the great new qualities,
just completely amazing throughout.

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

joemarshall wrote:
> ISIS is the name of a type of splined interface. So any ISIS crank is
> splined.
>
> Joe

It is worth pointing out that they are not just splined but each spline
is also tapered. So in engineering terms they are a combination of the
splines like on the older cranks with the cotterless cranks. They take
the advantages of both design - no more creaking interface. :)

Roger

--
rogeratunicycledotcom

++++++++++++++++++
Unicycle.com in the UK
The UK's Unicycle Source
www.unicycle.uk.com
+++++++++++++++++++
rogeratunicycledotcom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4116

danger_uni wrote:
> Holes in the rims was a tough decision. The 47mm wide rims definately
> are more stable, especially for trials. So I think it is the way to
> go. But a solid 47mm wide rim is really heavy- too heavy in my
> opinion. I forget who it was (a famous mountainbiker, I think Keith
> Bontrager) who said "Strong. Light Weight. Pick one".
>
> Kris

It was Keith Bontrager, but I think he said "Strong, Light, Cheap. Pick
Two" he used to engrave it on some of his components back in the 90s

Paul

--
paul royle
paul royle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5572

really, you should consider selling just the foam/gel from the saddles.
I think alot of people would buy it.

also, will I be able to buy an entire wheelset?

--
mornish