KH 2007 Products- details & info are here

Yes!

I plan on buying the street seat as soon as possable!

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)

I plan on buying the street seat and thw wheelset as soon as I can
figure out how to sell my old one to someone:)

--
mornish

tobbogonist wrote:
> that was neat, now i only have to put it to use.
> parents banned my uni due to low school marks so if there are any nerds
> out there with a kind heart, i have a psychology assignment that is a
> few weeks over due, it is on intelligence.

I love the new look.
Totally would buy one of these if my '06 KH wasnt like 2 months old.
Im glad you made the Fusion Street cu im totally getting one of those
for my CF base! I hope the new bases came in with the UDC shipment to
NZ!
The ISIS is mega sweet, I cant wait to ride one of these beasts (TONY
PLEASE!)
EDIT: and I just bought a KOXX-ONE clamp to replace the stock one, glad
to see they have been upgraded too... (any word on the stock KH20
seatpost)

--
muzzle

my videos: 'muzzle!videos' (http://youtube.com/profile?user=muzzl3)
http://youtube.com/profile?user=muzzl3
my website: '!muzzle!' (http://www.muzzle.co.nr)
http://www.muzzle.co.nr
muzzle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11458

I just need the seat for now, I will buy the newer pieces as my uni
brakes down. Piece by piece.

Kris, Will the price for the components or the whole unis be around the
same price as the older models, or will there be quite a price change?

I hope the price stays about the same. =p

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)

I think he said it willl be about the same price.

will the monty 2.7" tire fit in the frame?

--
mornish

tobbogonist wrote:
> that was neat, now i only have to put it to use.
> parents banned my uni due to low school marks so if there are any nerds
> out there with a kind heart, i have a psychology assignment that is a
> few weeks over due, it is on intelligence.

Hey Miles, out of the 46 post in this thread, 10 of them are yours.

Those unis look so good. It looks a lot more like the koxx unis now
(wider drilled rim, ISIS hub and cranks and the slimmer seats) but it
looks better.

I might want some of those cranks for my koxx splined freestyle thing,
the 110s that I have are pretty tiny.

--
Spencer Hochberg

(disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)
maxisback wrote:
> yeh i kill ppl for a living

'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
(http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

olarf wrote:
> The only bad thing I could find is that there is nearly nothing to
> improve for an 2007 edition :)

I assume you mean any post-2007 edition here. These new unicycles add
many refinements to an already great product. However, as with any
industry, there will always be new things that can be improved as the
result of new unexpected uses for the product and new
engineering/technical discoveries. Unicyclists will get the 2007 KH
unicycles and some will have problems with various aspects of it. These
problems will then be improved in future versions and the cycle will
continue.

--
Gilby
Gilby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1

Kris, once again you have impressed everyone! The KH uni's and equipment
this year are going to be some of the best products out! I love the
cranks and seats. Im like all jittery now looking at those uni's! I
need one!

I still am dying to see some close up pics and details of the Geared
Muni's

Anyway Good Work Kris! You have renewed yourself as "The Man" again.

--
musketman

MUSKETMAN
www.unicycle.com

For Sale: Parachute, only used once, never opened, small stain
musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

I wonder how the new cranks perform for flatland(standing on crank)
moves opposed to the older rounder ones.

also, is the actual seatbase flatter, or just the foam?

--
mornish

kington99 wrote:
> Looking very good, any news on the geared Muni hub release date?

This is still in progress. We had to tweak the shifter mechanism to
make it stronger for offroad abuse. But it will be finished
eventually!!! I was hoping that it could be available by Christmas
but now it looks like it will probably not be ready until early 2007.

Kris

--
danger_uni
danger_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/21

reidj wrote:
> Kris,
> These designs are beautiful! You should really submit them to ID
> magazine and industrial design competitions. Thank you for your work
> developing better seats for distance riding! Lately I have been
> hesitant to ride my beloved Coker because of all the rubbing (front
> inner thigh) and numbness. Thank you for including the center cutaway.
> Do these seats have new seat bases - not the current Velo 500 seat
> base? Please say "yes". Do the new seats have a narrower front area
> than the current KH seats (to reduce thigh rubbing)? Do you have plans
> to eventually stop using the 4 bolt unicycle seat mount? I would
> welcome that. It may make our seats more stable, more standardized with
> other b**e components, and have fewer bolts to maintain. I can't wait
> ride on these new seats!
>
> -Reid J.
> Atlanta, GA

Cool- would be fun to enter something.

Right now the seat bases are the same as the 2006 base. The front
area is the same width, and personally I like this width. But the
point of having a removable cover is that you can modify the foam to
personal preference, so you could still do that.

Attached is a photo showing the profile of the 2 saddles. You can see
that the foam profile is the same height in the front and back (sticks
up only about 10mm above the bumpers). But in the case of the Freeride
I reduced the curvature which increases padding thickness in the
middle. This seems to be a lot better for increasing shock absorbancy
and for decreasing pressure on the front of the saddle. But if you
don't like it you could still just take the saddle cover off and cut
the foam to whatever shape you like.

Kris

|Filename: P1010287 resize.jpg |