knee pain

David <[email protected]> wrote:

>I've been told that I resembled that mexican
>looking guy in the Good the Bad and The Ugly
>Yes, I resemble 'The Ugly' (unfortunately) - But

Eli Wallach! Man, now there's a voice. And, yes, quite the
recognizable mug:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=...GGLG:en&q=Eli Wallach&btnG=Search&sa=N&tab=wi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eli_Wallach

Good stuff.

>I'm *very* fast. I believe I could put JMW in the
>ground before he even clears leather

All quips aside, I love movies. Spaghetti westerns rock. Anything by
Clint Eastwood, too. See anything recently? Just saw Rumor Has It
which was a Jennifer Aniston vehicle. Fun movie. Worth a rental at
least, but I enjoyed it on the big screen.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

David <[email protected]> wrote:

>One sarcastic jibe to exchange for one short quip

I scribbled:
>> Say, I'll trade you a clever and witty remark for one of your
>> sarcastic gibes, David. What do you say? Come on, man! I see that you
>> have THREE sarcastic gibes. Make the exchange!
>>
>> Yes, this exchanging quips is enjoyable stuff

>Sarcasm is my specialty. And I haven't heard any really clever witty remarks
>for a long time. Then I read your post here. Now I still haven't
>(how's that? - now it's your turn - you have to now exchange a clever and
>witty remark)

Oooh, the pressure is on.

Clever and witty, clever and witty.

Damn.

WHY COULDN'T I BE A FAN OF THE STODGY AND BORING!?!?

(Will that do?)

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

"Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> David <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>I've been told that I resembled that mexican
>>looking guy in the Good the Bad and The Ugly
>>Yes, I resemble 'The Ugly' (unfortunately) - But

> Eli Wallach! Man, now there's a voice. And, yes, quite the
> recognizable mug:
>
> http://images.google.com/images?hl=...GGLG:en&q=Eli Wallach&btnG=Search&sa=N&tab=wi
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eli_Wallach

Yes, that's me to a tee!

> All quips aside, I love movies. Spaghetti westerns rock. Anything by
> Clint Eastwood, too. See anything recently? Just saw Rumor Has It
> which was a Jennifer Aniston vehicle. Fun movie. Worth a rental at
> least, but I enjoyed it on the big screen.

Me too. Westerns is my favourite genre. I like the scene where "he comes
riding into town in the early morning - riding from the southside slowly
looking all around. He's an outlaw loose and running came a whisper from
each lip. He's here to do some business with the big iron on his hip." But I
haen't seen a good western lately. Eastwood is my here.

Saw Rumour Has It - good laughs

"Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> David <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>One sarcastic jibe to exchange for one short quip

> I scribbled:
>>> Say, I'll trade you a clever and witty remark for one of your
>>> sarcastic gibes, David. What do you say? Come on, man! I see that you
>>> have THREE sarcastic gibes. Make the exchange!
>>>
>>> Yes, this exchanging quips is enjoyable stuff

>>Sarcasm is my specialty. And I haven't heard any really clever witty
>>remarks
>>for a long time. Then I read your post here. Now I still haven't
>>(how's that? - now it's your turn - you have to now exchange a clever and
>>witty remark)

> Oooh, the pressure is on.
>
> Clever and witty, clever and witty.
>
> Damn.
>
> WHY COULDN'T I BE A FAN OF THE STODGY AND BORING!?!?
>
> (Will that do?)

barely. However, I had to take into consideration that you are a troll. (an
elite troll of course is the 'green beret' of newsgroups.

"David" <[email protected]> wrote:

>No. I've been told that I resembled that mexican looking guy in the Good the
>Bad and The Ugly,.

Tuco? Eli Wallach is a Brooklyn-born Jew.

"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "David" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

>>> Tuco? Eli Wallach is a Brooklyn-born Jew.

>>Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

> Ask Axel.

Would it be noteworthy if he were a methodist from Albuquerque?

"David" <[email protected]> wrote:
>"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote:

>>>Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

>> Ask Axel.

>Why? And which movie star do you resemble?

G. Gordon Liddy

"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "David" <[email protected]> wrote:

>>> Ask Axel.

>>Why? And which movie star do you resemble?

> G. Gordon Liddy

Another G-Man. Is he your role model? Would you categorize him as a movie
star?

On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 11:34:58 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 08:49:29 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>I'm getting lonely as the only troll enabler - can you demote him?
>>>

>> Please don't feed the "trolls" David! ;o)

>I am on thin ice at the moment as JMW has now threatened to take me off the
>troll enabler list - so there goes the status I have been working hard to
>achieve. Maybe he is just in a bad mood?

It is rare that he is in a good mood, but he appears to be stepping
back from the brink, no doubt acknowledging that he once again went
too far with his stalking, and in apprehension of the potentiality for
adverse consequences.

I fear that you will have to remain a neophyte "troll" until you next
get up his nose. ;o)

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 21:53:57 -0500, JMW <[email protected]> wrote:

>"David" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Please don't feed the "trolls" David! ;o)

>>I am on thin ice at the moment as JMW has now threatened to take me off the
>>troll enabler list - so there goes the status I have been working hard to
>>achieve. Maybe he is just in a bad mood?

>You're doing better. You can stay.

Please don't feed the "troll" enablers John!

"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 11:34:58 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

>>"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

>>> Please don't feed the "trolls" David! ;o)

>>I am on thin ice at the moment as JMW has now threatened to take me off
>>the
>>troll enabler list - so there goes the status I have been working hard to
>>achieve. Maybe he is just in a bad mood?
>>

> It is rare that he is in a good mood, but he appears to be stepping
> back from the brink, no doubt acknowledging that he once again went
> too far with his stalking, and in apprehension of the potentiality for
> adverse consequences.
>
> I fear that you will have to remain a neophyte "troll" until you next
> get up his nose. ;o)

But I'm not a neophyte troll - I'm a seasoned 'troll enabler' - you 'troll'.
me 'enabler'.
No?

On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 13:56:24 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...

>>>I am on thin ice at the moment as JMW has now threatened to take me off
>>>the
>>>troll enabler list - so there goes the status I have been working hard to
>>>achieve. Maybe he is just in a bad mood?

>> You're doing better. You can stay.

>You won't regret this

Get a room you two ffs! ;o)

"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 13:56:24 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

>>"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

>>> You're doing better. You can stay.

>>You won't regret this
>>

> Get a room you two ffs! ;o)

It's not as it appears JRH, we're just . . uh . . . friends.