Koxx ISISTrials Cranks Alternative?

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Det-riot, Oct 12, 2007.

  1. Det-riot

    Det-riot Guest

    I am starting to do more trials and i dont like the feel the k1 trials
    cranks have to them (but i have only tried them in 125mm, are they any
    better longer?). I have heard of people putting moments on their k1
    hubs, so basically what im wondering is if i do this what are the
    possible outcomes, and i don't mean worst case situations, cause i know
    those.

    EDIT: I currently have k1 street cranks.

    --
    Det-riot

    Jerrick wrote:
    > I think we should get off the topic off kinky/horny girls and unicycles,
    > and back to creepy horny men.

    KOXX-ONE* DOES NOT* SUCK!!!!
    'MRIS!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2486qk)
    '1000th Post' (http://tinyurl.com/33shzt)