Little bit o music

Mr. Beanz

Aug 18, 2015
Gina hadn't touched her keyboard in over a couple of years. I had been bugging her to play some leads for me on a song or two. We played last night, it came back pretty fast to her. Just knows a few notes, nothing fancy.

It took us about 30 minutes to get 3 good recordings. This was the second which was the best.

Not bad for a couple of recreational cyclists! :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: jusumortal
What a lovely scene. I like that people have fun with recreational hobbies. Cycling is therapeutic for me too. Having music and riding occasionally brings back memories. Nothing like relaxing days like this.

Reactions: Mr. Beanz
For me, nothing beats the beats playing in your ear while cycling. It is very relaxing and emotionally uplifting whenever I get to listen to my favorites songs as well as going around our village, inhaling the cool and fresh wind coming from trees.

Great cover from a lovely couple. It's nice that you can bond over things you both enjoy aside from cycling - makes for a really strong and lasting relationship. That is actually impressive for someone who hasn't touched a keyboard for years. Wish you all the best and keep it up!

Ha ha ha thanks guys! Yes it is very cool to just play around at home on rainy nights etc.

BTW, Gina had never touched the keyboards before. I gave her the notes, labeled the keys then she plays from there. :D

For me, nothing beats the beats playing in your ear while cycling. It is very relaxing and emotionally uplifting whenever I get to listen to my favorites songs as well as going around our village, inhaling the cool and fresh wind coming from trees.

Music is the food for the soul just like we can't do away with eating food, this is the same way that we need music in our lives. I've always enjoyed my time which I spend listening to music for that is the best way that I get to do things which I really enjoy such as cycling.

Listening to music while I ride my bike on a lonely lane is the best way that I get to relax my mind after the stress of everyday. I always want to enjoy some favorite songs and doing that while I ride my bike brings the best feeling to me.

Nice songs, specially with love ones beside you, but I thought it was "stand by me". LOL.

Nice songs, specially with love ones beside you, but I thought it was "stand by me". LOL.
Playing songs makes everything seem right. For me, I play songs especially when things are not moving the way that I want them to move. I have always believed that music is a food for the soul which is good.

Playing songs makes everything seem right. For me, I play songs especially when things are not moving the way that I want them to move. I have always believed that music is a food for the soul which is good.
Absolutely right. Sometimes when you want to close the door to everyone and think that no one understand you, just play the music and you will feel that, you're not alone, and will motivate you to go back to the line again.

Definitely, being musically inclined myself, it really is a great way to relax and just connect with things in your life, especially when things aren't going your way.

Definitely, being musically inclined myself, it really is a great way to relax and just connect with things in your life, especially when things aren't going your way.

This is true as playing music is one sure way to keep track of everything as well as ensure that you work towards the right direction. I have come to a situation where it is all about understanding what music is all about.

Absolutely right. Sometimes when you want to close the door to everyone and think that no one understand you, just play the music and you will feel that, you're not alone, and will motivate you to go back to the line again.

Playing music is definitely one of the best ways that I feel motivated and focused to keep pushing. The thing is that you need that kind of push to enjoy cycling as there are times that everything goes sour.

Yeah, music somehow is one of the good source of energy, and keeps our adrenaline alive while we listening to music, but while riding, we should be aware in surroundings and don't turn the music so loud.

I’m finding this thread super relatable. I myself come from a family with a musical background, so I’ve been playing music for a couple of years myself. Been playing piano pretty much since I can remember, and I picked up the guitar at 16. Despite my history in piano, I actually prefer playing the guitar myself.

It’s really wonderful to have multiple hobbies that you enjoy, both for exercise and for leisure. Rock on, guys!