Looking for Pharobike Lofat riders

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Robert Schuh, Oct 5, 2004.

  1. Robert Schuh

    Robert Schuh Guest

    Hello,
    My name is Robert Schuh. Dan Duchaine was one of my best friends and I
    just found that many people are still riding bikes of his design. One of
    the many sad things about Dan's passing was that his will could nto be
    found, so all of his inventory went to the state of California. I would
    love to hear from anyone who is still having fun riding Dan's bike. He
    had big dreams for this bike. Please e mail me as I don't frequent this
    group too often.

    Thanks

    Rob

    --
    Robert Schuh
    - Nietzsche

    Tags:

  2. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Robert Schuh wrote:

    > Hello,
    > My name is Robert Schuh. Dan Duchaine was one of my best friends and I
    > just found that many people are still riding bikes of his design. One of
    > the many sad things about Dan's passing was that his will could nto be
    > found, so all of his inventory went to the state of California. I would
    > love to hear from anyone who is still having fun riding Dan's bike. He
    > had big dreams for this bike. Please e mail me as I don't frequent this
    > group too often.

    Using an ISO 305-mm/406-mm wheelset on a lowracer is a ridiculous idea. ;)

    --
    Tom Sherman - Curmudgeon and Pedant

  3. harv

    harv Guest

    Bill, ya gotta know Tom. He's yanking some cranks here. His Sunset LR uses
    those wheels too.
    "Bill Patterson" <wm.patterson@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > Tom Sherman wrote:
    >

    >> Using an ISO 305-mm/406-mm wheelset on a lowracer is a ridiculous idea.
    >> ;)
    >>

    > The reason being?
    > --
    > SUV safety?:
    >
    > http://www.suv.org/safety.html
    >
    > See some Bikes At:
    >
    > http://home.earthlink.net/~wm.patterson/index.html
    >

    > Class and Helicopter
    >
    > http://www.calpoly.edu/~wpatters/
    >
    > Reply to wm.patterson@earthlink.net

  4. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    harv wrote:

    > Bill, ya gotta know Tom. He's yanking some cranks here. His Sunset LR uses
    > those wheels too.

    Would I ever do that? ;)

    Picture of my favorite bicycle:
    <http://www.ihpva.org/incoming/2002/sunset/Sunset001.jpg>.

    --

  5. Tom Sherman wrote:
    > harv wrote:
    >
    >> Bill, ya gotta know Tom. He's yanking some cranks here. His Sunset LR
    >> uses those wheels too.

    > Would I ever do that? ;)
    >
    > Picture of my favorite bicycle:
    > <http://www.ihpva.org/incoming/2002/sunset/Sunset001.jpg>.

    Suitably contrite. Nothing more boring than sincerity. ha ha :)

    --
    SUV safety?:

    http://www.suv.org/safety.html

    See some Bikes At:

    http://home.earthlink.net/~wm.patterson/index.html

    Class and Helicopter

    http://www.calpoly.edu/~wpatters/

    Reply to wm.patterson@earthlink.net

  6. Robert Schuh

    Robert Schuh Guest

    Tom Sherman wrote:

    > Robert Schuh wrote:
    >
    > > Hello,
    > > My name is Robert Schuh. Dan Duchaine was one of my best friends and I
    > > just found that many people are still riding bikes of his design. One of
    > > the many sad things about Dan's passing was that his will could nto be
    > > found, so all of his inventory went to the state of California. I would
    > > love to hear from anyone who is still having fun riding Dan's bike. He
    > > had big dreams for this bike. Please e mail me as I don't frequent this
    > > group too often.

    > Using an ISO 305-mm/406-mm wheelset on a lowracer is a ridiculous idea. ;)
    >
    > --
    > Tom Sherman - Curmudgeon and Pedant

    I have no idea what you are talking about, but thanks for being a troll
    asshole. Cunt.

    --
    Robert Schuh
    - Nietzsche

  7. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Robert Schuh wrote:

    > Tom Sherman wrote:
    >

    >>Robert Schuh wrote:
    >>

    >>>Hello,
    >>>My name is Robert Schuh. Dan Duchaine was one of my best friends and I
    >>>just found that many people are still riding bikes of his design. One of
    >>>the many sad things about Dan's passing was that his will could nto be
    >>>found, so all of his inventory went to the state of California. I would
    >>>love to hear from anyone who is still having fun riding Dan's bike. He
    >>>had big dreams for this bike. Please e mail me as I don't frequent this
    >>>group too often.

    >>Using an ISO 305-mm/406-mm wheelset on a lowracer is a ridiculous idea. ;)
    >>
    >>--
    >>Tom Sherman - Curmudgeon and Pedant

    > I have no idea what you are talking about, but thanks for being a troll
    > asshole. Cunt.

    Learn what the smiley emoticon that I used at the end of my post means -
    it means the post is tongue-in-cheek and not to be taken seriously.

    Secondly, read my other post on the thread and you will learn that I own
    a lowracer with an ISO 305-mm/406-mm wheelset.

    Sorry if a bit of humor for the regulars (Harv got the joke) offended
    you so much.

    --
    Tom Sherman - Apparently offensive Earth Cycles Sunset Lowracer [TM] rider.

Share This Page