Manitou...catching up?

Muddy Beast

Apr 3, 2005
hey...well i bought a manitou and it doesnt fit my bike...im selling it but i did get a chance to see how the fork works with bob...its great! and all i gata say is that manitou used to be one of the worst fork out there compared to the rock shock and marzochi *think i spelt it right?* so who out there thinks that now there having some competition with manitou...it seems to me the new sherman line and the SPV is great...and everyone loves them...who thinks manitou is giving thoughs "other" fork companies a run for there money? *I for one do*

~Scott

I've always been happy with Manitou products. My first fork was a Manitou 3 (now disassembled in my basement) and it worked well for what it was. I went from that to a RockShox Indy, which I've been less than pleased with (yes, I realize that the Indy series was ****, but it came stock on the bike).

I just ordered a Manitou Black Super Air to replace the Indy with. Looking forward to getting it installed on the bike.

yeah...as soon as i sell my current manitou *my dad wont buy a new one till that ones sold...im in debt it my parents for this...* im going to buy a Manitou Sherman Firefly '04 because its on sale on a website...but i cant wait to get it because of all the great things i've read about manitou

~Scott