mini bikes

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Richard Goodman, Oct 19, 2003.

  1. As a committed ebay watcher (I'm still looking for some nice bits for my new bike) I can't help
    noticing that there seems to be an awful lot of these things put up for auction, mostly, I think, by
    traders. Petrol ones, electric ones, as well as the normal pedal ones. I can't believe they're that
    popular. Or are they? Why???

    Rich

    Tags:

  2. A mini bike??? Would this be the cycling equivalent for Ms Hoey and her mini car ;-)

    Cheers, helen s

    This is an invalid email adress to thwart spammers To get my correct email remove the dependency on
    fame & fortune from h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$

    Any speeling mistakes are as a result of cats on the keybrrrdd

  3. "dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" <wafflycathcs@aol.comcomcom> wrote in message
    > A mini bike??? Would this be the cycling equivalent for Ms Hoey and her
    mini
    > car ;-)

    LOL. Mini cars at least have some style and functionality. Mini-bikes, OTOH seem completely
    pointless....

    Rich

Share This Page