Mountain bike?

Can’t say for certain from pic only. But atleast it’s a real MTB and not something only made for looks.
Biggest thing is - will it fit you?
2nd biggest, will it fit your riding?
Doesn’t matter how good it is if the size is wrong.
Or if the intended purpose is wrong.

Reactions: Robert Aboone
Is this a good mountain bike model
https://www.sellist.com/trade/sri_lanka/sports_and_leisure
I'm thinking of buying these what do you guys think?
FWIW ...

The particular picture looks generic (nothing wrong with that, per se) ...

If the bike's frame is the same size as the pictured bike, then it is probably a LARGER-sized 29er ... which may suit you well if you are over 6'0" tall (~183cm) and planning on riding the bike on rough roadways ...

If you are planning on riding it on inclined trails, then a Large 29er is probably better for someone who is just a little taller by a couple of centimeters.

Reactions: steve
The bike looks good to me. But when you buy a new bike you should always keep in mind some major things, is this bike fit for you or for your size? If possible, you can try a small ride then you can understand is it comfortable for you for a long ride or not or as a mountain bike. If all goes well then you can buy this bike.

A lot of great bikes right now, the design, the standard, brand, but the first thing we should always consider is if we are comfortable using this bike. It should be fit for us and on our needs.

The bike looks good to me. But when you buy a new bike you should always keep in mind some major things, is this bike fit for you or for your size? If possible, you can try a small ride then you can understand is it comfortable for you for a long ride or not or as a mountain bike. If all goes well then you can buy this bike.
That's also my guideline when buying or renting a bike. Check it out for size and it is better if you can ride for half a kilometer or so in order to get the feel if you are comfortable with it. I don't care much for the fashion or the brand. As long as the bike fits me and gives me a comfortable ride particularly with the handle bar and the pedals then that's it for me. However, there's also a big factor in the price consideration.

I totally agree with your opinion, buying a good bike is not easy, so you can experience it yourself and then give everyone advice.