Music cycling jerseys

JamesNQS

Jun 12, 2017
Hi all,

I've been a lurker of this forum for the last few months, but I've finally joined up!

I've read the forum rules and I don't seem to be breaking any of them, mods please let me know if there's a problem!

I started No Quarter in 2012, originally starting out buying and selling vintage bikes, I then opened our custom bicycle paint shop and then introduced our range of premium bicycle care products.

Over the last year, I've been working with The Rolling Stones, Guns 'n' Roses, plus several other artists to create a unique range of cycle jerseys, which are official merchandise for each artist. I'm proud to introduce my latest venture, No Quarter Sport - http://www.noquartersport.co.uk

I also want to show you some of our British countryside photographs, with the jerseys in use!

Many thanks,

James

Black Sabbath by No Quarter Paint, on Flickr

The Rolling Stones cycle jersey by No Quarter Paint, on Flickr

The Rolling Stones by No Quarter Paint, on Flickr

Black Sabbath by No Quarter Paint, on Flickr

The Doors cycling jersey by No Quarter Paint, on Flickr

Colnago by No Quarter Paint, on Flickr

This is really nice and a good way to keep enjoying the riding of bikes. One good thing that I enjoy with riding some bikes is that I get to fully enjoy the moments which is a good way of having fun. Also, taking selfies with those jerseys on is an awesome way to keep memories.