New road bike.. yay.. now umm wheres does stuff go?

monkeymagic

Jul 23, 2007
I just bought my first road bike, a Scott speedster S20... great bike I think (riden it for a whole 30 minutes thus far)... anyhow I have all my gizmos mounted on my handle bar of my mtb happily and wanted to migrate them across to the road bike. Nothing fits and the bar is too thick!? What do I do - can i add an 'extra' mounting bars and if so - where can i get it from in melbourne or online?

monkeymagic said:
I just bought my first road bike, a Scott speedster S20... great bike I think (riden it for a whole 30 minutes thus far)... anyhow I have all my gizmos mounted on my handle bar of my mtb happily and wanted to migrate them across to the road bike. Nothing fits and the bar is too thick!? What do I do - can i add an 'extra' mounting bars and if so - where can i get it from in melbourne or online?

Specify what "gizmos" you have. This is sort of like describing your pet by saying that it is an animal.

kdelong said:
Specify what "gizmos" you have. This is sort of like describing your pet by saying that it is an animal.
Well I have a cat which fetches a ball so even my pets make no sense. Gizmos refers to a computer, light and a bell .