NEWEST EUROPEAN HEALTH AID!

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Mrs. Morino, Jul 5, 2004.

  1. Mrs. Morino

    Mrs. Morino Guest

    ASTHMA? ALLERGIES? ALZHEIMER'S? BRONCHITIS? CANCER? ECZEMA?
    WHATEVER YOU SUFFER FROM MAY BE EASILY REMEDIED. This
    supplement helps regenerate the immune system, helping your
    body better fight off many autoimmune diseases. New to the
    US, this Norweigan product beings the secret of improved
    health from the depths of the ocean to your doorstep. Click
    on my link to read all about it---decide for yourself!
    www.seabiotics.com/1498902 As with any health supplement, it
    is not FDA approved and you should contact your physician
    with any questions.

    Tags:

  2. Mrs. Morino

    Mrs. Morino Guest

    I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS POST. I PERSONALLY TAKE THE PRODUCT
    AND DID NOT REALIZE I WOULD OFFEND ANYONE. I DIDN'T MEAN
    FOR IT TO COME ACROSS AS 'SPAM', A 'SCAM' OR AS A
    'FRAUD'. MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES. I HAVE CONTACTED GOOGLE
    TO REMOVE MY POSTS.

    underratedone@hotmail.com (Mrs. Morino) wrote in message
    > ASTHMA? ALLERGIES? ALZHEIMER'S? BRONCHITIS? CANCER?
    > ECZEMA? WHATEVER YOU SUFFER FROM MAY BE EASILY REMEDIED.
    > This supplement helps regenerate the immune system,
    > helping your body better fight off many autoimmune
    > diseases. New to the US, this Norweigan product beings the
    > secret of improved health from the depths of the ocean to
    > your doorstep. Click on my link to read all about it---
    > decide for yourself! www.seabiotics.com/1498902 As with
    > any health supplement, it is not FDA approved and you
    > should contact your physician with any questions.

Share This Page