On This Day....

cfsmtb

New Member
Apr 11, 2003
4,963
A moment of silence and reflection please.

October 10 1899 – One of the United States' leading black inventors, IR Johnson, receives a patent for the bicycle frame.

cfsmtb said:
A moment of silence and reflection please.

October 10 1899 – One of the United States' leading black inventors, IR Johnson, receives a patent for the bicycle frame.

shouldnt that be 'IP' Johnson? :rolleyes:

Flying "punny man" Dutch

flyingdutch said:
shouldnt that be 'IP' Johnson? :rolleyes:

Flying "punny man" Dutch

Hightale & Surefoot are noice too. BTW, where were you Friday? Had roughly a bakers dozen rock up at Goat.

cfsmtb said:
Hightale & Surefoot are noice too. BTW, where were you Friday? Had roughly a bakers dozen rock up at Goat.

knackered! After a week of chalking, flyering, and working 12+hour days i wa s shot...

cfsmtb wrote:
> A moment of silence and reflection please.
>
> October 10 1899 – One of the United States' leading black inventors, IR
> Johnson, receives a patent for the bicycle frame.

Greetings,
Nice, but didn't James Starley patent the modern `safety' bicycle in
England in 1885?
Regards,
Ray.

flyingdutch> cfsmtb Wrote:
>> Hightale & Surefoot are noice too. BTW, where were you Friday?
>> Had roughly a bakers dozen rock up at Goat.

flyingdutch> knackered! After a week of chalking, flyering, and
flyingdutch> working 12+hour days i wa s shot...

I was certainly shot after Goatage. Vague memories of the special train
for the cricket and hazy memories of a wet and sodden Westall Road
Extension.

Bad Euan, naughty. But I got home in one piece :)
--
Cheers | ~~ __@