oponion on new communter

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Nigel, Oct 2, 2003.

  1. Nigel

    Nigel Guest

    Wonder, what do you reckon,, I am looking for a winter bike I can use to communte on 5-10 miles and
    train on..putting away the condor for the longer weekend rides.

    Also I will be using be using for sustran routes with the missus, we are slowly building up road
    experience with quiet lanes as she hasn't ridden a bicycle for years

    http://www.falconcycles.co.uk/product.php?c.id=3&s.id=1&p.id=237

    I can actually get the bike for just under £300 with free pump, and halogon lights, I reckon it
    looks a nice bike, but what do u think

    cheers

    Nigel

    Tags:

  2. In article <224308ed.0310020341.50e333da@posting.google.com>, NV_DC@HOTMAIL.COM (NIGEL) wrote:

    > Also I will be using be using for sustran routes with the missus, we are slowly building up road
    > experience with quiet lanes as she hasn't ridden a bicycle for years
    >

    > http://www.falconcycles.co.uk/product.php?c.id=3&s.id=1&p.id=237

    Is that not a road bike? Is that suitable for National Cycle Routes, or are they all tarmac in
    your area?

Share This Page