Orlando/Kissimmee running

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by 32 Degrees, Mar 20, 2004.

  1. 32 Degrees

    32 Degrees Guest

    I am heading to Orlando with the family for spring break and
    wondering if anyone had any running ideas... I refuse to run
    on a treadmill.

    Last time I ran around our hotel (Holiday Inn Family Suites
    - near Disney on Internation Drive south) and it was a lot
    of traffic...

    Any parks near the hotel I could drive too easily? I don't
    mind road running if the traffic is low... or I have a nice
    sidewalk...

    Thanks in advance...

    Jeff K Will be in 80deg F in 8 days... and right now its
    snowing here in northern Michigan and I have 2 feet of snow
    in my yard.

    Tags:

  2. Mike Tennent

    Mike Tennent Guest

    "32 degrees" <kalember@NOSPAMchartermi.net> wrote:

    >I am heading to Orlando with the family for spring break
    >and wondering if anyone had any running ideas... I refuse
    >to run on a treadmill.
    >
    >Last time I ran around our hotel (Holiday Inn Family Suites
    >- near Disney on Internation Drive south) and it was a lot
    >of traffic...
    >
    >Any parks near the hotel I could drive too easily? I don't
    >mind road running if the traffic is low... or I have a nice
    >sidewalk...

    Here's a link to a map of the county parks nearby.

    http://parks.orangecountyfl.net/Quadrants_Map.asp?quadrant=-
    SW

    Mike Tennent "IronPenguin"

Share This Page