OT: Free XBox360 - 2 weeks left!! (Conga Line available for people having trouble getting referals)

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Bob, Sep 12, 2005.

  1. Bob

    Bob Guest

    In order to help some other people having trouble with referals, I
    figured I'd start a Conga Line

    Here's how.....

    1) Go to http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=21997525 and sign up

    http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=21997525

    2) Sign up for InstantCast (Offer is called "Be a Star") under their
    "Complete Offers" section. As long as you cancel within 14 days, your
    credit card will not be charged a cent! (3.99 after that, but just
    cancel in 14 days and pay nothing!)

    3) Once you have signed up for InstantCast, send a confirmation email
    to collegeguy404@yahoo.com with Title "Conga Line Request" along with
    your id number from freepay

    4) When your offer (InstantCast or other) clears with freepay (should
    be immediately), you will be added to the "Conga Line"

    5) The next 8 people to sign up will use your referal number

    6) Then just Wait for November 15 for your XBox 360 to arrive!!!

    This is for real.... see stories on their sister site (freeipods.com)

    http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050822/cgm012.html?.v=18
    http://www.dailyillini.com/media/pa.../News/Free-Ipod.Offer.Legitimate-823423.shtml
    http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050627/cgm011.html?.v=12

    Tags:

  2. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Bob spammmed:

    "Bob" <collegeguy404@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > In order to help some other people having trouble with referals, I
    > figured I'd start a Conga Line

    Allow me to point out that THIS IS NOT ME!

    Bob

  3. modom

    modom Guest

    On 12 Sep 2005 21:03:02 -0500, "Bob" <virtualgoth@die_spammer.biz>
    wrote:

    >Bob spammmed:
    >
    >"Bob" <collegeguy404@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> In order to help some other people having trouble with referals, I
    >> figured I'd start a Conga Line

    >Allow me to point out that THIS IS NOT ME!
    >
    >Bob

    Too many Bobs.

    Bob, bob, bob,
    Bob, bob-a-spam.

    OBFood: I stuffed oven dried cherry tomatoes, rosemary, feta and a
    touch of minced jalapeno into pork chops for dinner tonight. Grilled
    up pretty good, they did.

    modom

  4. "Bob" <virtualgoth@die_spammer.biz> said:

    > Bob spammmed:
    >
    > "Bob" <collegeguy404@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > In order to help some other people having trouble with referals, I
    > > figured I'd start a Conga Line

    > Allow me to point out that THIS IS NOT ME!

    That's a very good thing to know. *You* would have given this some
    credibility.

    Carol

Share This Page