Ouch - Part 2

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by cfsmtb, Nov 19, 2003.

  1. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Apr 11, 2003
    Likes Received:

  2. Fred Nieman

    Fred Nieman Guest

    Heya a.b., c., and f.t.s.m.b. <gets on High Horse> Well, he's not wearing a bike helmet</High
    Horse>, but maybe he should have strapped one on about his groinal region.

    Hmmm... what is it with these farkin.net bicycle ouch pix and groinal regions, and <remounts High
    Horse> not wearing helmets </High Horse refuses at water jump, propelling this poster into the
    scummy pond... thank the Buddha he's wearing a... well, you guess what>

    As for those lumps under his ears, well, umm, I'd rather have any amount of lumps anywhere than
    have those oddly foreshortened forearms. I suggest good PhotoShop-ing meets bad anatomy. And I
    can't find any trace of the words on the rear wheel on the wubble-you wubble-you wubble-you (as
    Philip Adams sez)...

    my $AU 0.02