pink bicycle

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Herb Karasik, Jun 9, 2004.

  1. Herb Karasik

    Herb Karasik Guest

    Girlfriend wants a pink bicycle (new). Anyone knows where to
    get one either in NYC area or on the web? Please reply
    hkarasik@nyc.rr.com

    Tags:

  2. In article <eZOxc.171653$WA4.25240@twister.nyc.rr.com>,
    hkarasik@nyc.rr.com says...

    >Girlfriend wants a pink bicycle (new). Anyone knows where
    >to get one either in NYC area or on the web? Please reply
    >hkarasik@nyc.rr.com

    Try craigs list. I'm pretty sure I saw one there.
    --------------
    Alex

  3. "Herb Karasik" <hkarasik@nyc.rr.com> wrote in

    try www.pinkbike.com

  4. Mike Latondresse wrote:

    > "Herb Karasik" <hkarasik@nyc.rr.com> wrote in
    >
    > > Girlfriend wants a pink bicycle (new). Anyone knows
    > > where to get one either in NYC area or on the web?
    > > Please reply hkarasik@nyc.rr.com
    > >
    > try www.pinkbike.com

    try nirve.com

Share This Page