Please help me with gorgeous Dr House.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr CutieCameron

Jun 29, 2007
My relationship with the dishy doc seems to be going nowhere. He's never going to put that Livestrong band round my finger and walk me up the aisle in my best Nikes. He's just too comitted to all his drugs work. What can we do to stop it and bring him to his senses?

Dr CutieCameron said:
My relationship with the dishy doc seems to be going nowhere. He's never going to put that Livestrong band round my finger and walk me up the aisle in my best Nikes. He's just too comitted to all his drugs work. What can we do to stop it and bring him to his senses?
Dr. House treats supremely ill doper apologists for a fee. He does not marry them, nor pander to a fraud disguised and Cancer cure in order to sell $300 sneakers or hide from sworn testimony of drug cheating.

Dr. House is no out house.

Dr CutieCameron said:
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Status
Not open for further replies.