Poser bike?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Tdwfl, Feb 19, 2003.

  1. Tdwfl

    Tdwfl Guest

    I've been mountain biking a few times and the last two times I went I even managed to avoid falling
    down so I bought a bike. It's a 2001 Cannondale Raven
    800. It looks cool but I get the feeling it's more looks than substance. It's never been ridden and
    I got it for a good price so I'll be happy either way. I like the Specialized S-Works bike but
    there's no way I'm going to spend that kind of money now (or maybe ever) on a mountain bike.

    tim

    Tags:

  2. In article <20030219172110.05043.00000415@mb-ce.aol.com>, TDWFL <tdwfl@aol.com> wrote:
    >I've been mountain biking a few times and the last two times I went I even managed to avoid
    >falling down

    That means you're not trying hard enough. :)

    > so I bought a bike. It's a 2001 Cannondale Raven
    >800. It looks cool but I get the feeling it's more looks than substance. It's never been ridden and
    > I got it for a good price so I'll be happy either way.

    Sounds like a great deal, and taking an unridden bike out into the world is like a public service!

    --Paul

Share This Page