Post your memes

If you want some cycling jokes, just go to the source link. Here's an example,

Bags of Sand
A man on a bike, carrying two sacks on his shoulders, was stopped by a guard while crossing the US-Mexican border. "What's in the bags?" asked the guard. "Sand," the cyclist replied. "Get them off. We need to take a look." The guard emptied the bags and found out they contained nothing but sand. The man reloaded his bags and continued across the border. A week later, the same man was crossing again with two more bags. The guard demanded to see them, and again they contained nothing but sand. This continued every week for six months, until one day the cyclist failed to appear. A few days later, that same guard ran into the cyclist in the city. "Hey, where have you been?" the guard asked. "You sure had us wondering! We knew you were smuggling something across the border. So tell me and I won't say a word. What was it?" The man smiled and told him the truth. "Bicycles!"

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/sportsjokes/cyclingjokes.html

I just want to share this joke or meme or whatever it may call. The first time I've read this meme is I think this is hilarious and I hope I don't encounter such person like this in the future but the conversation is funny though.

Attachments

• joke.jpg
    joke.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 27
This might be a good idea?

Attachments

• 18882299_1251222051653633_8266757301054216220_n.jpg
    18882299_1251222051653633_8266757301054216220_n.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 29
The first meme is nonsense where I'm concerned. It may apply to some. I'm no expert but I've done my own mechanical work on cars, truck and motorcycles for fifty years. Working on a bike is simple by comparison. After having bought three new bikes from a bike shop that has been in service for forty years, and having to fix four of the five botched jobs that they did, I've learned not to trust bike shops just because they are bike shops. Three of the botched jobs were on new bikes on the shop floor before they were sold. Oh, but they're professionals! Really?

Incidentally, this was one of the worst posts I've ever replied to. I couldn't separate the pictures, and my text disappeared while using the usual Rich Text Editor. I found that by switching to the other one way of editing, I found my text and I was able to remove the second meme because it didn't apply to my response.

Hello there, guys You'll enjoy them, and sharing them with your loved ones won't be difficult. As you are aware, humour plays an important role in content these days when elaborating on a subject. Funny memes can be used to engage the public while both educating and entertaining them with the information they contain and the message you choose to convey. We are providing you with amusing free memes on the Timesofcontent platform that you can use for amusement and content development. Nowadays, there are fewer reliable information sources, and everyone seeks out the right information and resources. We don't help you search content on our platform; instead, we give you some content that will help you appeal to people and connect with your audience.