Questions Thread

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by NKahler, Nov 10, 2007.

  1. NKahler

    NKahler Guest

    This thread is for small questions people have that they need to know
    but don't want to make a whole new thread for. :D

    --
    NKahler

    puresyn wrote:
    > Dude, unislab, I'm kinda broke cause I just bought a Swedish wiener
    > stretcher.

    http://www.usenet.com

    Tags:

  2. NKahler

    NKahler Guest

    And I'll start it off :p

    Im getting Bedford Long Plates for a 16" wheel.. Will the plates be too
    long and always hit the ground?

    And is a 16" wheel good for a BC wheel? (I wanted a small wheel so I
    can carry it around easier and stuff :D )
    Also.. Will a KH street saddle fit on a dx seatpost?

    --
    NKahler

    puresyn wrote:
    > Dude, unislab, I'm kinda broke cause I just bought a Swedish wiener
    > stretcher.

    http://www.usenet.com

  3. NKahler

    puresyn wrote:
    > Dude, unislab, I'm kinda broke cause I just bought a Swedish wiener
    > stretcher.

    http://www.usenet.com

  4. NKahler

    puresyn wrote:
    > Dude, unislab, I'm kinda broke cause I just bought a Swedish wiener
    > stretcher.

    http://www.usenet.com

  5. oneisenough

    oneisenough Guest

    i think KH and DX have the same style base, so yeah it should work.
    (thats all i can say for you srry:eek: )
    and my question: (yea,plz dont rag me because i also asked in the Brag
    Thread)
    does anyone have any tips for transitioning from hopping on the tire,
    like after i do a 90 unispin, back to the cranks. i can get _to_ the
    tire but not _back_ to the cranks/pedals:(

    --
    oneisenough

    Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong):p
    http://www.usenet.com

  6. oneisenough

    oneisenough Guest

    i think KH and DX have the same style base, so yeah it should work.
    (thats all i can say for you srry:eek: )
    and my question: (yea,plz dont rag me because i also asked in the Brag
    Thread)
    does anyone have any tips for transitioning from hopping on the tire,
    like after i do a 90 unispin, back to the cranks. i can get _to_ the
    tire but not _back_ to the cranks/pedals:(

    --
    oneisenough

    Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong):p
    http://www.usenet.com

  7. oneisenough

    oneisenough Guest

    i think KH and DX have the same style base, so yeah it should work.
    (thats all i can say for you srry:eek: )
    and my question: (yea,plz dont rag me because i also asked in the Brag
    Thread)
    does anyone have any tips for transitioning from hopping on the tire,
    like after i do a 90 unispin, back to the cranks. i can get _to_ the
    tire but not _back_ to the cranks/pedals:(

    --
    oneisenough

    Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong):p
    http://www.usenet.com

  8. NKahler

    NKahler Guest

    oneisenough wrote:
    > i think KH and DX have the same style base, so yeah it should work.
    > (thats all i can say for you srry:eek: )
    > and my question: (yea,plz dont rag me because i also asked in the Brag
    > Thread)
    > does anyone have any tips for transitioning from hopping on the tire,
    > like after i do a 90 unispin, back to the cranks. i can get _to_ the
    > tire but not _back_ to the cranks/pedals:(

    I cant even hop on the tire :p So I cant really help with that..
    Thanks for answering my question though :D

    --
    NKahler

    puresyn wrote:
    > Dude, unislab, I'm kinda broke cause I just bought a Swedish wiener
    > stretcher.

    http://www.usenet.com

  9. NKahler

    NKahler Guest

    puresyn wrote:
    > Dude, unislab, I'm kinda broke cause I just bought a Swedish wiener
    > stretcher.

    http://www.usenet.com

  10. NKahler

    NKahler Guest

    puresyn wrote:
    > Dude, unislab, I'm kinda broke cause I just bought a Swedish wiener
    > stretcher.

    http://www.usenet.com

  11. oneisenough

    oneisenough Guest

    NKahler wrote:
    > I cant even hop on the tire :p So I cant really help with that..
    > Thanks for answering my question though :D

    i JUST learned it w/ a mix of yesterday and today
    and no prob

    --
    oneisenough

    Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong):p
    http://www.usenet.com

  12. oneisenough

    oneisenough Guest

    NKahler wrote:
    > I cant even hop on the tire :p So I cant really help with that..
    > Thanks for answering my question though :D

    i JUST learned it w/ a mix of yesterday and today
    and no prob

    --
    oneisenough

    Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong):p
    http://www.usenet.com

  13. oneisenough

    oneisenough Guest

    NKahler wrote:
    > I cant even hop on the tire :p So I cant really help with that..
    > Thanks for answering my question though :D

    i JUST learned it w/ a mix of yesterday and today
    and no prob

    --
    oneisenough

    Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong):p
    http://www.usenet.com

  14. torkerdx

    torkerdx Guest

    oneisenough wrote:
    > i think KH and DX have the same style base, so yeah it should work.
    > (thats all i can say for you srry:eek: )
    > and my question: (yea,plz dont rag me because i also asked in the Brag
    > Thread)
    > does anyone have any tips for transitioning from hopping on the tire,
    > like after i do a 90 unispin, back to the cranks. i can get _to_ the
    > tire but not _back_ to the cranks/pedals:(

    spin it either way another 90degrees and put your feet down. it is
    kinda wierd at first but not too hard once you get it
    another way is too step down, but it weird and you want the first
    footdown to push the wheel so it pushes the other foot into the frame

    --
    torkerdx

    johnfoss wrote:
    > Yes, being old makes you stupid.

    http://www.usenet.com

  15. torkerdx

    torkerdx Guest

    johnfoss wrote:
    > Yes, being old makes you stupid.

    http://www.usenet.com

  16. torkerdx

    torkerdx Guest

    johnfoss wrote:
    > Yes, being old makes you stupid.

    http://www.usenet.com

  17. oneisenough

    oneisenough Guest

    torkerdx wrote:
    > spin it either way another 90degrees and put your feet down. it is
    > kinda wierd at first but not too hard once you get it
    > another way is too step down, but it weird and you want the first
    > footdown to push the wheel so it pushes the other foot into the frame

    ok thanks a lot, so its almost like everthing else....
    practice practice, practice? no real "tips"

    and i did get a few more times now, im getting the hang of it!:)

    --
    oneisenough

    Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong):p
    http://www.usenet.com

  18. Ohh yeah a KH saddle will fit onto your DX post....Are you not buying my
    plates Nkahler?

    --
    isaac steiner
    http://www.usenet.com

  19. NKahler

    NKahler Guest

    Since nobody is answering my questions anywhere else.. :p
    Will a viscount saddle fit on a DX seatpost?
    And are they good saddles for Muni? (If not, are they good for trials
    and street?)
    And I might be able to add a handle

    --
    NKahler

    puresyn wrote:
    > Dude, unislab, I'm kinda broke cause I just bought a Swedish wiener
    > stretcher.

    http://www.usenet.com

  20. Verde Flash

    Verde Flash Guest

    Do you know what companies make 36" unis?

    I want my local store to order one, but they need the manufacturer.

    --
    Verde Flash
    http://www.usenet.com

Share This Page