Questions Thread

Verde Flash wrote:
> Do you know what companies make 36" unis?
>
> I want my local store to order one, but they need the manufacturer.

umm.. I think Coker and Nimbus :D I might be wrong though

--
NKahler

http://www.usenet.com

NKahler wrote:
> Since nobody is answering my questions anywhere else.. :p
> Will a viscount saddle fit on a DX seatpost?
> And are they good saddles for Muni? (If not, are they good for trials
> and street?)
> And I might be able to add a handle

Just get a KH seat. Much better I think...
Random question but what's with the poll in MR? how long has it been
there and why?

--
timbob1907

fluxusmaximus wrote:
> It looks like some deranged mad-man going berserk with a heavy metal
> object.

(\_/)
O 0
(><)This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature, help him on his way
to world domination.
'CarbonFibreSeat!'
http://www.usenet.com

timbob1907 wrote:
> Just get a KH seat. Much better I think...
> Random question but what's with the poll in MR? how long has it been
> there and why?

Well Im gonna get a kh seat or koxx or something, but I was thinking
about using the viscount for my Muni :D

And im really not sure about that poll... :confused:

--
NKahler

http://www.usenet.com

timbob1907 wrote:
> Just get a KH seat. Much better I think...
> Random question but what's with the poll in MR? how long has it been
> there and why?

Only a few days, or a week.

You can do it in any thread you have created. Just go near the top
right of the page, and click thread tools.

Why its there, I dont know. ITEM probably just got bored.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)
http://www.usenet.com

Jerrick wrote:
> Only a few days, or a week.
>
> You can do it in any thread you have created. Just go near the top
> right of the page, and click thread tools.
>
> Why its there, I dont know. ITEM probably just got bored.

Cooool, I made a poll! :D

--
NKahler

skrobo wrote:
> it

http://www.usenet.com

Can you take polls off?

--
timbob1907

fluxusmaximus wrote:
> It looks like some deranged mad-man going berserk with a heavy metal
> object.

(\_/)

timbob1907 wrote:
> Can you take polls off?

I think so

umm.... I guess not.. :(

--
NKahler

skrobo wrote:
> it

http://www.usenet.com

are you sure?

--
timbob1907

fluxusmaximus wrote:
> It looks like some deranged mad-man going berserk with a heavy metal
> object.

(\_/)

timbob1907 wrote:
> are you sure?

I went to "thread tools" and there is nothing about polls anymore
:confused:

--
NKahler

skrobo wrote:
> it

http://www.usenet.com

i waswondering some things about nimbus, not quality or design stuff,
but like deealers and what not.

i have a nimbus isis hub and love it, and would like to continue to use
this awesome uni brand! i have never seen nimbuses for sale other than
on any of the udc websites. does UDC own/design/manufacture nimbus, or
is it a seperately owned business that only lets udc deal these unis.

thanks a lot for aany anwsers

--
oneisenough

Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong):p

http://www.usenet.com

hungry4uni wrote:
> great idea for a thread
>
> I have sunk low enough sometimes to start a new thread every question I
> have. But I do have a questions. How do you end a thread you started or
> put it into a different category?

Only Gilby has the power to end or move threads. You might consider
asking that no one else respond to your thread once your question has
been answered to your satisfaction. This isn't necessarily a good idea.
There may be other topics spawned from the original thread that are of
interest to others. Another topic and new thread may eventually evolve
from your original one.

--
ħǻřрέŗ

-Greg Harper

http://www.usenet.com

oneisenough wrote:
> i waswondering some things about nimbus, not quality or design stuff,
> but like deealers and what not.
>
> i have a nimbus isis hub and love it, and would like to continue to use
> this awesome uni brand! i have never seen nimbuses for sale other than
> on any of the udc websites. does UDC own/design/manufacture nimbus, or
> is it a seperately owned business that only lets udc deal these unis.
>
> thanks a lot for aany anwsers

I ordered one through a local bike shop recently because UDC was out
and I asked if they could just put it on the backburner until UDC had
them in stock again but they said they get their nimbuses through
someone else. So i'm not really sure

--
Pdougherty
http://www.usenet.com

Nimbus is UDC's in house brand.

In my experience they're usually priced well in addition to being well
designed.

--
flyer
http://www.usenet.com

flyer wrote:
> Nimbus is UDC's in house brand.
>
> In my experience they're usually priced well in addition to being well
> designed.

so its like they're specialty?

--

The UniSLAB wrote:
> Go big or go home, don worry about those little clown tricks called
> flips and wrap arounds. We don't dance with our uni's, we jump em

http://www.usenet.com

^Well it's like you can buy the name brand milk at Safeway or their
brand Lucern. As w/ their other products almost always just as good
and costs less.

Verde Flash wrote:
> Do you know what companies make 36" unis?
>
> I want my local store to order one, but they need the manufacturer.

Coker, Nimbus, Qu-Ax, Radial, and UDC. I think that's it.
'Link' (http://tinyurl.com/2wgnkg)

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.
Bob Bernquist on how to improve significantly.

yunisyko wrote:
> it's all about balls. i lose them often and then get em back.

http://www.usenet.com

Nimbus and UDC would be the same company/manufacturer, but that list
sounds complete to me.

--
flyer
http://www.usenet.com