Quick Survey: Cycling Safety. Safety Gear For Cyclists That Exceeds The Current Standards

Hi All, I really need some help for a current project I am working on and the more input from cyclists the better. I aiming to better mend the interaction of cyclist, pedestrians and automobile drivers. I feel this is the best way to tackle many safety issues. Thank you, Have a great Day :)

Thankyou Thomas,
Do you live in an area where there aren't many bike paths? Do you feel the lack from drivers is more of a misunderstanding or something else?

Would love to hear from others as well. The survey above is fairly short and straight forward.

There are bike lanes near our college, and there is a bike path that goes through Palatka from St Augustine to Lake Butler. There is also a bike trail through the Ravine gardens. Unfortunately, there is no bike lane on the road in front of my house, and I have to use it to go to many places I frequent. The bike trail from St. Augustine to Lake Butler is highly rated, especially the section from Palatka to Lake butler. Much of that section is oven an old rail bed.

Reactions: dbjc
The bike trail from St. Augustine to Lake Butler is highly rated, especially the section from Palatka to Lake butler. Much of that section is oven an old rail bed

Reactions: dbjc
waleed020 said:
The bike trail from St. Augustine to Lake Butler is highly rated, especially the section from Palatka to Lake butler. Much of that section is oven an old rail bed
Thank you, feel free to complete the survey above if you haven't already as well. :)