Re: After a LOT of thought......

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Mike Vandeman, Apr 3, 2008.

  1. On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 06:22:44 -0700 (PDT), JimmyMac
    <jimmymac_4@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >Your repetitive gushy affection for Ed is telling and embarrassing.
    >Haven't you got a pipe dream habitat to work on? Perhaps you and
    >Dolan can get a group rate from a therapist.

    All you need to worry about is explaining why you deliberately LIED
    being an incorrigible LIAR isn't sufficient explanation):

    "I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
    trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
    a laugh.

    http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

    Tags:

  2. On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 12:33:37 -0700 (PDT), JimmyMac
    <jimmymac_4@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >On Apr 3, 10:56 pm, Mike Vandeman <mjva...@pacbell.net> wrote:
    >> On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 06:22:44 -0700 (PDT), JimmyMac
    >>
    >> <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >> >Your repetitive gushy affection for Ed is telling and embarrassing.
    >> >Haven't you got a pipe dream habitat to work on? Perhaps you and
    >> >Dolan can get a group rate from a therapist.

    >> All you need to worry about is explaining why you deliberately LIED
    >> being an incorrigible LIAR isn't sufficient explanation):

    >Who is the liar here if the vague pronoun reference is to me to imply
    >that I posted this.

    Sorry, I didn't read the name carefully. It was Walter Skrzypek
    <maguahiker@gmail.com>. You lie about OTHER things.

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Share This Page