Re: Hello, sort anoob here

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Mike Jacoubowsky, Oct 21, 2006.

  1. > hello ladies and gents!
    > I've been kind of lurking around.
    > I love this site! thanks for having me :)

    Oh my. In just two weeks you seem to have posted the identical message in a
    couple thousand places (not just newsgroups), and under differing email
    addresses as well. I'm quite impressed (one only need do a quickie google
    search on "Nanbe1st" to see why).

    Someone smarter than I could probably figure out whether you're the product
    of a virus, or someone's attempt to test the 'net for some unknown purpose.
    Or both.

    --Mike Jacoubowsky
    Chain Reaction Bicycles
    www.ChainReaction.com
    Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

    "Nanbe1st" <Nanbe1st.2fzalm@cyclebanter.com> wrote in message

    > hello ladies and gents!
    > I've been kind of lurking around.
    > I love this site! thanks for having me :)
    >

    > --
    > Nanbe1st

    Tags:

  2. >hello ladies and gents!
    >I've been kind of lurking around.
    >I love this site! thanks for having me :)
    >--
    >Nanbe1st

    Don't know if I've had the privilage of offering you any help yet or
    not, but hey, thanks for the the kind words. we appreciate all we can
    get! :-3)

    - -
    Compliments of:
    "Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"