Re: Snowdon Ride, UK

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by joemarshall, May 16, 2008.

  1. joemarshall

    joemarshall Guest

    Into the blue wrote:
    > My friend Snowblader is up for this too.
    > Unfortunately he only has a 20" uni.
    > I was wondering if anyone has a spare 24" he could use to ride down?
    > He can borrow my KH29 but may find it a litte tricky to use.
    >
    > Can anyone help out?

    Bring / get hold of a trials if you can't get a 24- loads of people
    have ridden down snowdon on trials unis (although they do suck compared
    to a proper muni, they're better than a freestyle)

    Joe

    --
    joemarshall

    my pics http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuq44

  2. cathwood

    cathwood Guest

    Sean, you could borrow my 24" onza but you'd have to divert to and from
    prestatyn to pick it up and drop it off.

    Oh and the seat post would probably be to short for you, unless you're
    a shortass like myself.

    --
    cathwood

    Cathy

  3. Thanks for the offer Cathy.
    I'll see if I can get in touch with Snowblader tonight and ask him what
    he wants to do.
    It may just be easier to whip a knobbly tyre on his 20", although it
    being a learner I'm not sure how robust it is.

    --
    Into the blue

    ok you primitive screwheads, listen up! you see this? this... is my
    boomstick!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0nwe4xqdmm&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w0finuhtnk&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clwuso7vbze
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0jynznbl0q

  4. Eddbmxdude

    Eddbmxdude Guest

    I will have to withdraw my offer of the 12" uni. I broke it today.

    --
    Eddbmxdude

    "I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
    snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

    If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

    "Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
    Unisteve

  5. Aw, I wanted to borrow that for Ride The Lobster.

    --
    Into the blue

    ok you primitive screwheads, listen up! you see this? this... is my
    boomstick!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0nwe4xqdmm&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w0finuhtnk&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clwuso7vbze