Re: Tam? Please send me your new email address

Edward Dolan

Guest
"Zebee Johnstone" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In aus.bicycle on Tue, 19 Sep 2006 06:46:50 -0500
> Edward Dolan <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

> Set your killfiles to "nuke". This is a twonk who has made
> alt.rec.bicycles.recumbents a wasteland. Not hard as it's not a high
> traffic group really, but a.b shouldn't bother with the idiot.
>
> Zebee

Au contraire my good fellow, your post above is now being posted to several
other newsgroups so they can all take note of what a moron you are.

But this Zebee character is right about one thing, A large group like AB
(same is true for RBM) cannot be impacted by anyone with any intelligence as
it is a fortress of imbeciles. Only a small group like ARBR knows how to
deal with a cretin like Zebee.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka