Re: Tam? Please send me your new email address

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Edward Dolan, Sep 20, 2006.

  1. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "Zebee Johnstone" <zebeej@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > In aus.bicycle on Tue, 19 Sep 2006 06:46:50 -0500
    > Edward Dolan <edolan@iw.net> wrote:
    >>

    > Set your killfiles to "nuke". This is a twonk who has made
    > alt.rec.bicycles.recumbents a wasteland. Not hard as it's not a high
    > traffic group really, but a.b shouldn't bother with the idiot.
    >
    > Zebee

    Au contraire my good fellow, your post above is now being posted to several
    other newsgroups so they can all take note of what a moron you are.

    But this Zebee character is right about one thing, A large group like AB
    (same is true for RBM) cannot be impacted by anyone with any intelligence as
    it is a fortress of imbeciles. Only a small group like ARBR knows how to
    deal with a cretin like Zebee.

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka