Re: the good enema and the war between good and evil

Thanks Anth. I did make an error in my second post here, that is 11 years of
fully accredited college and university education. Obviously I have the usual
12 years of public education as well.

You are quite right, the unscientific types always seem to just focus on
personal attacks rather than looking at the facts.

the truth is that unless we objectively look at ourselves, our health care
system and our way of life and what it is doing to the world we live in, there
will be terrible concensequences to pay, that no amount of personal attacks
will prevent! The underminint of the use of enemas is only one area in which
modern medicine has sold out to what I consider the "evil" forces that view all
of us as only units for increasing their profits. I wish it weren't true, but
it is.

thanks

Jerry
(Dr Jerry G Knox BA, DC)

On 16 Jul 2003 02:10:34 GMT, [email protected] (Lifeknox) wrote:

>the truth is that unless we objectively look at ourselves, our health care
>system and our way of life and what it is doing to the world we live in, there
>will be terrible concensequences to pay

Like what ?

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (Lifeknox) wrote:

> With medicine the approach is pills and surgery only, all other things
> (alternatives) to the quack promotion group that post here a lot, are wrong.
> The fact is that changing lifestyle, less meat, more enemas instead of highly
> processed more dangerous laxatives etc, will reduce the burden on the
> environment too.

No one is going to argue with changing lifestyles and eating less meat
(except, perhaps, the Adkins crowd, who would argue with the eating less
meat part). However, I fail to see how more enemas will be helpful here,
and that's where you lose me.

> We know that more than 40 billion vegans could live very comfortably on the
> planet.

Do we know this? How do we know? What is the evidence?

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you