Re: the good enema and the war between good and evil

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Hawki63, Jul 15, 2003.

  1. Hawki63

    Hawki63 Guest

    >From: Mark Probert

    >Please post warnings.

    sowwwy

    hawki

    Tags:

  2. Lifeknox

    Lifeknox Guest

    Thanks Anth. I did make an error in my second post here, that is 11 years of
    fully accredited college and university education. Obviously I have the usual
    12 years of public education as well.

    You are quite right, the unscientific types always seem to just focus on
    personal attacks rather than looking at the facts.

    the truth is that unless we objectively look at ourselves, our health care
    system and our way of life and what it is doing to the world we live in, there
    will be terrible concensequences to pay, that no amount of personal attacks
    will prevent! The underminint of the use of enemas is only one area in which
    modern medicine has sold out to what I consider the "evil" forces that view all
    of us as only units for increasing their profits. I wish it weren't true, but
    it is.

    thanks

    Jerry
    (Dr Jerry G Knox BA, DC)

  3. WB

    WB Guest

    On 16 Jul 2003 02:10:34 GMT, lifeknox@aol.com (Lifeknox) wrote:

    >the truth is that unless we objectively look at ourselves, our health care
    >system and our way of life and what it is doing to the world we live in, there
    >will be terrible concensequences to pay

    Like what ?

  4. Orac

    Orac Guest

    In article <20030716031807.02908.00000357@mb-m29.aol.com>,
    lifeknox@aol.com (Lifeknox) wrote:

    > With medicine the approach is pills and surgery only, all other things
    > (alternatives) to the quack promotion group that post here a lot, are wrong.
    > The fact is that changing lifestyle, less meat, more enemas instead of highly
    > processed more dangerous laxatives etc, will reduce the burden on the
    > environment too.

    No one is going to argue with changing lifestyles and eating less meat
    (except, perhaps, the Adkins crowd, who would argue with the eating less
    meat part). However, I fail to see how more enemas will be helpful here,
    and that's where you lose me.

    > We know that more than 40 billion vegans could live very comfortably on the
    > planet.

    Do we know this? How do we know? What is the evidence?

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
    | inconvenience me with questions?"

Share This Page