Re: The Triton's competition

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Kilian, Jun 23, 2008.

  1. Kilian

    Kilian Guest

    zfreak220 wrote:
    > I'd be interested in buying a Ti frame. Would there be a discount for
    > first generation/test frames?

    i would love a first generation discount! :)

    --
    Kilian

  2. Rubix

    Rubix Guest

    Like I said, I'm in the market for a Ti 29er frame. Lemme know the price
    and I will see if i can indeed seek into this endeavor.

    But yeah, put me down for a 29er frame, pour va vour?

    --
    Rubix

    UniDudeDX wrote:
    > I think some mob member is gonna hear bout this and come and kick you so
    > hard youl cough up your scrotum sack.

  3. The UniSLAB

    The UniSLAB Guest

    Rubix wrote:
    > Like I said, I'm in the market for a Ti 29er frame. Lemme know the price
    > and I will see if i can indeed seek into this endeavor.
    >
    > But yeah, put me down for a 29er frame, pour va vour?

    No problem. I'll try and get you guys a price estimate sometime later
    this week. Like I mentioned before I'm trying to keep you guys updated
    on this whole thing as fast as I can.

    As for people wanting prototype frames at a discount, this isn't
    anything that's been solidified so don't bank on this happening. I'm
    not saying it won't, but if it does I'm going to want to have the
    premeir riders of different classes to test it out.

    So keep the orders coming and I'll get back to you guys

    --
    The UniSLAB

    Spoonthumb wrote:
    > Does it make you feel good? Arguing on the internet?

  4. manon1wheel

    manon1wheel Guest

  5. Jerrick

    Jerrick Guest

    Im not the best, but im pretty demanding.

    Specially if im supposed to be testing a frame, ill put it through
    hell.

    Ill be watching this thread.

    --
    Jerrick

    -i am christian, and i ride for
    christ.')-2xlegwrap-o'
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9doz4jbiigy)
    check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
    member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
    just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
    there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
    ~jerrick-

Share This Page