Re: The Triton's competition

Any Terrain

Guest
ntappin wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/6ad7db

Sweet! But how much? Can it fit a trials wheel? what size seattube?
Bearing holder size?

--
Any Terrain

'The Great Chicago Meet-up Thread'

Any Terrain wrote:
> Sweet! But how much? Can it fit a trials wheel? what size seattube?
> Bearing holder size?

The website is for a manufacturer and not for a distributor so what
they are showing there is to show what they can create. They list that
they can create it in different sizes so I don't see why a trials wheel
wouldn't be possible.

Still though it seems a bit sketchy, I was thinking about sending them
an email and finding out some more about them, but I have limited net
access at the moment and I'm lazy.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

Any Terrain wrote:
> Sweet! But how much? Can it fit a trials wheel? what size seattube?
> Bearing holder size?

The website is for a manufacturer and not for a distributor so what
they are showing there is to show what they can create. They list that
they can create it in different sizes so I don't see why a trials wheel
wouldn't be possible.

Still though it seems a bit sketchy, I was thinking about sending them
an email and finding out some more about them, but I have limited net
access at the moment and I'm lazy.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

if you quote something like that you need to post the page it's from, or
give a previous quote as well.

--
skrobo

><> Unicycle For Christ <><

'MY VIDEOS-for enjoyment purposes'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)

:) do it for the joy, do it for the fun, do it for the looks, do it for
yourself. :)

skrobo wrote:
> if you quote something like that you need to post the page it's from, or
> give a previous quote as well.

I don't have to but it would be a good idea.

I was talking about this for those too lazy to go back and see where it
was from

http://tinyurl.com/6ad7db

--

skrobo wrote:
> if you quote something like that you need to post the page it's from, or
> give a previous quote as well.

I don't have to but it would be a good idea.

I was talking about this for those too lazy to go back and see where it
was from

http://tinyurl.com/6ad7db

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

ok... i found that, but i thought you were talking about something
else... oh well..

--
skrobo