REQUESTS from Tuesday, March 25, 2004

Patricia D . Hi

Guest
Chinese tangerine chicken diet muffin with crispy top dry
home made sausages Green Peppercorn Sauce Grapefruit Bread
Red Pepper Jelly Dressing

~~~~~~~~~

From: "BigdaddyAle" <[email protected]> Subject: request
for tangerine chicken

Does anybody have a recipe for Chinese tangerine chicken?
Thanks Jim

~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected] (ckao) Subject: diet muffine?
Date: 22 Mar 2004 21:48:15 -0800

Hello Does anyone know how to make a simple diet muffin,
with crispy on top when bake? Please help, thanks.

John Kao

~~~~~~~~~

From: (Anthony) Subject: dry home made sausages Date: Tue,
23 Mar 2004 20:37:21 GMT

Could anybody tell me a recipe to make my home made
sausages stay moist. They tend to dry up when cooked even
dough the mix is 70%meat and 30% fat. The one's that I buy
from the butcher's seem's to hold more moisture and plump
up more.What am I doing wrong please help if you can.
regards, Anthony.

~~~~~~~~~

From: Jackie Turner <[email protected]> Subject: Green
Peppercorn Sauce Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 02:44:47 -0000

I want to make a Green Peppercorn Sauce. I have freeze-dried
peppercorns but I don't know how to make the sauce. Thanks
for your help

~~~~~~~~~

From: Emily <[email protected]> Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004
22:03:41 -0000 Subject: Grapefruit Bread

I am looking for a recipes for grapefruit bread. It is madse
in the bread machine and has a lovely fresh taste. I had the
recipe once and can't find it any more.. Any help would be
appreciated. Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~

From: "jquiggle" <[email protected]> Date: Tue, 23 Mar
2004 01:53:47 -0000 Subject: Red Pepper Jelly Dressing

Does anyone happen to have this recipe? I saw a recipe for a
hot mushroom salad with Red Pepper Jelly Dressing. When I
found the jelly, I could not find the recipe.

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and
requests for recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow
two to five days for your submission to appear.

Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler Lead Moderator Patricia
Hill Recipes, requests, questions and comments:
[email protected]