REQUESTS from Tuesday, March 25, 2004

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D . Hi, Mar 26, 2004.

  1. Chinese tangerine chicken diet muffin with crispy top dry
    home made sausages Green Peppercorn Sauce Grapefruit Bread
    Red Pepper Jelly Dressing

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "BigdaddyAle" <BigdaddyAle@yahoo.com> Subject: request
    for tangerine chicken

    Does anybody have a recipe for Chinese tangerine chicken?
    Thanks Jim

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: shadows999@hotmail.com (ckao) Subject: diet muffine?
    Date: 22 Mar 2004 21:48:15 -0800

    Hello Does anyone know how to make a simple diet muffin,
    with crispy on top when bake? Please help, thanks.

    John Kao

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: (Anthony) Subject: dry home made sausages Date: Tue,
    23 Mar 2004 20:37:21 GMT

    Could anybody tell me a recipe to make my home made
    sausages stay moist. They tend to dry up when cooked even
    dough the mix is 70%meat and 30% fat. The one's that I buy
    from the butcher's seem's to hold more moisture and plump
    up more.What am I doing wrong please help if you can.
    regards, Anthony.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Jackie Turner <surfgirl@yahoo.net> Subject: Green
    Peppercorn Sauce Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 02:44:47 -0000

    I want to make a Green Peppercorn Sauce. I have freeze-dried
    peppercorns but I don't know how to make the sauce. Thanks
    for your help

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Emily <recipes@swcp.com> Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004
    22:03:41 -0000 Subject: Grapefruit Bread

    I am looking for a recipes for grapefruit bread. It is madse
    in the bread machine and has a lovely fresh taste. I had the
    recipe once and can't find it any more.. Any help would be
    appreciated. Thank you!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "jquiggle" <cupocheer@yahoo.com> Date: Tue, 23 Mar
    2004 01:53:47 -0000 Subject: Red Pepper Jelly Dressing

    Does anyone happen to have this recipe? I saw a recipe for a
    hot mushroom salad with Red Pepper Jelly Dressing. When I
    found the jelly, I could not find the recipe.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and
    requests for recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow
    two to five days for your submission to appear.

    Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler Lead Moderator Patricia
    Hill Recipes, requests, questions and comments:
    recipes@swcp.com

    Tags:

Share This Page