Riding in tandem

Corzhens

May 26, 2015
I am hoping that there will be a law against riding in tandem on a bike. Riding alone on the bike is already an effort, what more if someone is riding with you. The risk is the probable loss of control during a traffic stop that the bike would keep on moving in between vehicles. And when they hit a vehicle, it will be a problem because most bikers here don't have the money to pay for the damages they had incurred on those innocent vehicles who were on a traffic stop.

Yeah, bikes aren't really made for tandem riding (except those made for it) compared to motorcycles. It is very risky and very difficult for both people, I don't know why people do it.

It is one of the major crime now in our country.It should be stop by lawmen as it affects not only the life our love ones but also the life of our economy. Strict enforcement of the law should be done to fight against this inhumane activity.

It is one of the major crime now in our country.It should be stop by lawmen as it affects not only the life our love ones but also the life of our economy. Strict enforcement of the law should be done to fight against this inhumane activity.

I think she's just talking about the riding in tandem in bike and not the riding in tandem in motorcycle. riding in tandem in motorcycle is looks like a vigilante or pay to kill someone. Riding in tandem in bicycle is not a crime and can't affect the economy right?

You could see a lot of those here, some make crude make shift extended seats while some attaches long knots at the rear so another person can step on it. It's really dangerous if you do that on the roads. There should be a law about dual biking or bike sharing.