Road Rager Gets What He Deserves

steve

Administrator
Aug 12, 2001
The video - entitled "A clown takes a pratfall" - starts with the car passing close to the cyclist, who followed the car to tell the driver that he should be more careful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PFRdEUN240

This is so funny to me. Honestly, the British accents just make this argument more entertaining to listen to.

That was such an anti climactic fall it made me laugh without meaning to be inconsiderate. I did not expect the fall though but I guess he would definitely learn from it now that this video is all over the web. I wonder if the cyclist had reported him to the police

That was so funny that it looked set up. :D

Close pass my ass though, that's the widest I get when I'm riding in the city here. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDMknqbh_3M

Gee, I am also speechless at the ending. It was a real quarrel but the ending was a surprise, hahahaaa. But seriously though, what is wrong with a camera? Some people are just peeved when they see a camera pointed at them. Maybe that's the rationale for inventing those spy cameras that are now being sold for less than $10. There's an eyeglasses camera and a pen camera aside from the helmet and car camera.

Because they end up in YouTube...

Really though that guy was the definition of a road rager. :D Angry, irrational, overweight, :D

Good job man. You got him cussing with terrorist threatening. He is so screwed. I hope you did follow up with a police report. These guys need to be put in check. You should of turned around right after he fell over and continue to record him getting up. That would of even more funny.

Laughing out loud :lol:

but if I was you I would've been to the side of the road more - RR did have a point.

What a douche bag. This kind of person makes just others get angry and only think of themselves. Sometimes it is good to give constructive critic but you may also do it politely.

Wow he went down hard! It's kind of scary that someone could get so ****** off about this kind of this that they would literally try to chase you down...what the heck did he think he was going to do if he caught the guy on the bike?

Still, as wrong as driver was, the cyclist had to have known that he was provoking trouble with the way he approached the situation. He could have told the driver he was too close and left it at that instead of letting it turn into an argument, because honestly there's no way to win in situations like this. You never know what kind of psycho you're dealing with either, it's just not safe.

Having ridden on many a narrow English road, I'd say the cyclist was equally at fault and as equally a douche-bag.

The cyclist seemed to belong to the same group of oxygen thieves as the cyclists that don't stop at stop signs or traffic lights when they're on red. The motorist seems also to be in need of extinction from the planet. Both should be on a perma-ban from anything related from social media. There's no story here - both of those guys need to duke it out in a back alley somewhere near Potters Bar and stay the hell away from YouTube.

Just a quick search on YouTube these days and you can see loads of videos like this around.

In one way they're funny, but in another more serious way it just shows how dangerous some drivers can be in the roads these days and its certainly an eye opener.