Searching for Custom Cycling Clothing

Royster

Jan 15, 2004
I am trying to organise custom clothing for the group that I ride with. I am looking for a company that will produce sublimated cycling clothing for 10 people. We are after the following:

1. Bib Knicks
2. Jersey's
3. cycling caps

Any recomendations?

Netti and SCODY have a 25 unit minimum.

p.s. I am in Australia if that matters

Giramondo have a minimum order of ten garments. Unfortunately I don't have details but use the name and I'm sure you'll find them.

tafi said:
Giramondo have a minimum order of ten garments. Unfortunately I don't have details but use the name and I'm sure you'll find them.

Thanks Tafi. I have rung them and am getting the info. Stay Up-right!

Royster said:
I am trying to organise custom clothing for the group that I ride with. I am looking for a company that will produce sublimated cycling clothing for 10 people. We are after the following:

1. Bib Knicks
2. Jersey's
3. cycling caps

Any recomendations?

body torque in melbourne have custom and produce good stuff. Try http://www.bodytorque.com.au/ . No idea what their minimum is but our state team uses them and theyre pretty good quality. I know the vics use giramondo but thats a bit of a conflict of interest due to the head junior coach being a giramondo himself

These guys are in the US but they have a really cool "design your own" jersey section where you can change the colours from one of their many templates. Or you can place your logo on an existing design... or... go the full monty and and design your own from scratch.

They're not cheap and freight will only add to the charges.

http://www.customsublimation.com/

Bluefrog design have a minimum qty of 1 unit - 03 8802 1777

Royster said:

1. Bib Knicks
2. Jersey's
3. cycling caps

Any recomendations?

i know a company that does my bicycle clothing, they're called Payless Promotions.
they're extremely cheap and efficient, its really worth giving them a shot. They have a basic top and performance (bike) shorts. but you can get your team logo, names, numbers etc whatever you want printed or embroidered onto the shirts and pants. my team has had ours for over a year and they are still going great, as if they were brand new. the turnover time for us was less than two weeks, they gave us a due date and we got them before the estimated time of arrival. :):):)
these are the links for the tops: Bike Tops - Corporate Promotional Products from Payless Promotions
these are the links for the shorts:
Performance Shorts - Corporate Promotional Products from Payless Promotions

Sorry to tell you this, but this thread is about five-and-a-half years old, so he's probably not gunna appreciate your efforts :)

Ha, Good point. Incidentally, i think that new shop next to Kathy Watt on Beach Rd does custom stuff.

531Aussie said:
Ha, Good point. Incidentally, i think that new shop next to Kathy Watt on Beach Rd does custom stuff.

interesting, what is the name of it?

try velocespeedwear.com they do not have minimums on tops or bottoms - some items like gloves do have low minimums

Royster said:

1. Bib Knicks
2. Jersey's
3. cycling caps

Any recomendations?

Royster said:

1. Bib Knicks
2. Jersey's
3. cycling caps

Any recomendations?

If you are looking for custom sportswear checkout ------- no minimum custom designed sports apparel

Cheers
Mark

Dear Steve,
It is chris that specialied in customised cycling jerseys , there is no problem for us to produce the 10pcs of cycling jerseys for you .
If there is anything I can do for you , please feel free to contact me

1. Bib Knicks
2. Jersey's
3. cycling caps

Any recomendations?

Hi,
You can go with Oasis Sublimation. They are leading sublimated clothing manufacturer company. Also supplies personalised clothing to your own design..for more info visit... oasissublimation.com