Selle San Marco ERA K VS. Selle San Marco Aspide Arrowhead Gel

sunfire67

Feb 21, 2004
I am looking at buying a new saddle and it is between these 2. They are both the same price $70 CDN. I know a saddles are particular to certain people but I have been looking on review pages and can't seem find to many. So I came here looking for some advice. I also ride a Cannondale R600 I am 6' and 190lbs.

Thanks

sunfire67 said:
I am looking at buying a new saddle and it is between these 2. They are both the same price $70 CDN. I know a saddles are particular to certain people but I have been looking on review pages and can't seem find to many. So I came here looking for some advice. I also ride a Cannondale R600 I am 6' and 190lbs.

Thanks

They don't call it an "ass bleed" for nothing. Era K is minimalist but good where it counts and looks better.

sunfire67 said:

Thanks
Saddles are truly Butt-Specific. See if the shop you want to buy it from has a demo bike with either or both of those saddles. Try them and your butt will love you.