Selling my new 661 4x4

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by newtouni, Jun 1, 2004.

  1. newtouni

    newtouni Guest

    Tags:

  2. zod

    zod Guest

    You should drop your starting price. You can buy them brand new from
    Jenson for about the same price as yours used after you figure out
    shipping and all that......
    From Jenson, shipped $25.50
    Yours shipped $22.00

    Good luck though, crazy things happen on Ebay!! :D

    --
    zod - Icey Hot Stunta(z)
    zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631

  3. tennisgh22

    tennisgh22 Guest

    generally its curtious to tell people information like this through
    pms... o well

    -grant

    --
    tennisgh22 - When will my kh24 come?!?!

    The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a
    capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
    labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
    tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771

  4. thinuniking

    thinuniking Guest

  5. zod

    zod Guest

    tennisgh22 wrote:
    > *generally its curtious to tell people information like this through
    > pms... o well
    >
    > -grant *

    I wasn't trying to throw it in his face Grant.....simply letting him
    know. I'm sure he wasn't aware.

    --
    zod - Icey Hot Stunta(z)
    zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631

  6. newtouni

    newtouni Guest

    zod wrote:
    > *You can buy them brand new from Jenson for about .... $25.50*

    Not really. That is what I thought as well, but the $25 price is not
    for the LARGE. If you want large 661 pads from Jenson, you will pay
    more.

    --
    newtouni - Self Proclaimed Unicycling Dufus

    Download UniCalc
    (The Unicycle Calculator) free from
    http://www.ironjungle.com/
    newtouni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5465

  7. newtouni

    newtouni Guest

    thinuniking wrote:
    > *y the hell r you selling them? *

    Two reasons really:

    1st: They are really hardcore. I mean, these things protect like
    crazy. I just don't need that much protection.

    2nd: The main reason is they take some time to put on and off with the
    all the velcro and straps. Most of my uni riding is mild, so the effort
    to put the 661's on turned me off.

    My cheap crappy WalMart shin gaurds do 'good enuf' for me and they go on
    and off my leg in a jiffy.

    --
    newtouni - Self Proclaimed Unicycling Dufus

    Download UniCalc
    (The Unicycle Calculator) free from
    http://www.ironjungle.com/
    newtouni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5465